𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒| 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞

*requested*

Luvanthony

Luvanthony

Y/n

"Hey guys" I smiled at Griffin and Kio as I walked into the living room were they where sprawled our on the couch staring at their phones.

"Oh, hey Y/n" Griffin looks up at me and sends me a small smile.

"Hey, Y/n" Kio waves and I wave back.

"Where's Anthony?" I ask looking around with a slight look of confusion on my face.

It was kind of empty here now, a sad energy filled everywhere now that Jaden and Josh were gone. It a shame they left but it good that they're focusing on their selves and their career.

"I think he's in his room, we haven't seen him all day, you should check on him" Griffin says looking away from his phone briefly.

I frown at his words. Anthony was never one to stay in his room, he was happy most of the time even though he was a little quiet. Once you get to know him he's a like crazy but he's a very loving person.

"Okay, I will" I turn around and head towards the stairs, walking up them quickly, determined to figure out why Anthony was being antisocial.

I got to his door and knocked on it. I waited for a second and heard nothing so I opened it slowly.

"Ant?" I called out... nothing. "Bubs, were are you?" I walked around his bed and to the bathroom door, there he was.

He was sitting on the floor in basketball shorts and a hoodie, his hair looking disheveled as he ran a hand through it. His phone was in his hand as he scrolled through it, trails of tears running down his face.

"Baby, Anthony what's wrong" I rushed over to him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder, trying to comfort him but I had no luck as a sob escaped through his reddened lips.

"Hey, please tell me what's wrong" I said as he buried his head in my shoulder. "Let me help you" I said softly, almost a whisper.

"Th-they hate me" He musters our, his voice shaky and broken.

"Who hates you, baby?" I asks stroking his hair, brushing it out of his face to see his eyes that were now red and glossy.

"They do" He hands me his phone that had the comment section of one of his TikTok's up.

Ew shave

Cut your hair

Why are you even famous

Your too skinny

Nobody likes you

I wish you left Sway and not Jaden

I quickly shut off his phone and put it down away from us. They were just stupid kids trying to find something to make fun of him about and tear him down for their pleasure, it's not right.

"Don't listen to them, they don't know what they're talking about. It doesn't matter what they think" I say pulling him closer to me.

"But they're right, I-"

"Anthony" I cut him off. "It doesn't matter, they're just jealous of you because of how far you've come. You don't need anyone's opinion, you know why?" I move so I can look into his eyes.

"Why?" He said quietly, shaking his head.

"Because you have me, and I love you so much. I love everything about you and I always will. So it doesn't matter what they think because you have me to tell you everyday how much your worth. And your worth the world to me, Anthony Reeves" I finish and press a kiss to his forehead.

He looks into my eyes with his blue ones and leans in, his lips meeting mine in a gentle kiss. He sits up more so that he holding me close to him, almost if I were to disappear if he let go. I held him tight too, reassuring him that I was hear, that I was never going to leave him. He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine, making heavy eye contact again.

"Promise me you'll never leave me?" His voice gentle and soft as he spoke softly.

"Only if you promise me to never believe anything they say" I examine his perfect face and fare skin.

"I promise" A closed mouth smile forming on his face.

"Then I promise too" I say and press my lips against his again.

How could someone hate a boy as sweet as my Anfony.

Not edited