21

Excuse any mistakes

Santana Johnson
Saint Louis, Westside|5:45 pm

"Man every time we leave from that muthafucka Teezy ain't looking no better bruh." I said walking in the house with all of them behind me. "Now I'd be wrong if I just—"

"Santana hush." Janae said sitting next to me on the couch.

"Yea ain't no way y'all aint fucking ar—" Twan was cut of by Janae and Mia phone going off repeatedly. "Damn who blowing yo shit up." Twan eyes Mia.

Mia was released a couple days ago cause she was ready and able to go. She just could do what she wanted till she was fully healed and had to take her medicine daily.

"On me who knocking yo shit." I mugged Nae she shrugged.

"People tagging me in a live video...It's the bitch Tay." She clicked on it and turned the volume up so all of us could here.

"Hoes just really been pressed as fuck lately like unn!" Tay burning ass yelled on the live then looked down at the comments. "Yes cousinnn! Imma get you hip cause bitches really pressed!"

"Either it's bout a nigga I got or cause of the la friends that got shot up—" Janae clicked off mad as hell.

"Yea that bitch gotta die." I said.

"Burning ass bitch she done fucked up." KJ said.

"What you wanna do?!" Mia and Ryan asked.

"You ain't doing shit Mia." Twan looked at Mia. "You just got out the hospital now you tryna fight sit down." She huffed.

"I'm finna tell her to pull the fuck up." Nae said calmly typing on her phone. "Nah bitch quit avoiding and pop yo shit like you been doing!" Nae yelled at the phone.

"After you swing I'm shooting." I said to Nae. "Flat the fuck out.

"Cmon cause ion even do this shit but the bitch been on one." Ryan said standing up to tie her hair and shit.

Ain't never seen her this made. Life is good.

"This the only time you bouta be fighting tho." I said in her ear but she waved me off tryna stand up but I pulled her right back. "Aye I'm not playing witchu Janae."

She sighed. "Okaayyy." She whined then tired her hair up. "She said she was pulling up or sum?"

"Mhm but I doubt she coming alone." Nae said then we heard a glass break outside. We hopped up and saw Tay with her bald head ass cousin and like 4 niggas.

Tay has threw a brick on Nae window and her cousin threw it at the left one.

Lemme gon air this bitch out.

Nae ran out as soon as I opened the door and ran up on Tay knocking her off her feet with a punch. Then the cousin tried to jump in but Ryan snatched her up sending face shots.

Then I saw Nae hitting Tay in her head non stop while Tay was tryna get out. Tay caught her in the eye so Nae kicked her in the neck and started stomping her while Ryan was dragging ole girl.

"Beat they ass!" Mia said.

Ahh she wish she could do sum.

The two of them niggas stepped up trynna grab Nae I stepped up real quick. "Get the fuck back nigga."

"Shut the fuck u—" I cut ole dude off by shooting him in the foot.

"Shut the fuck up next time." I said laughing. Then the other dude tried to pull his gun out his waist but Twan beat em to it and shot him in the arm. "Now get the fuck off my property."

The other two niggas was shook not moving. I walked over to Nae and Tay breaking them up and threw Tay off my lawn while KJ got Ryan and Tay cousin throwing her off.

I saw Nae had Tay wig in her hand. "Na bitch you'll be seeing this shit on eBay!" Nae yelled as they rushed in they bunk ass car.

"Bottom of the barrel ass hoes." Ryan mumbled walking in the house breathing all heavy and shit.

Mia was just heated she couldn't do not a damn thing.

Let me go clean my gun.

...

"You don't even gotta leave forreal you just being extra." I frowned at Nae.

"I dooo." She whined. "You know I gotta go take my car to ole dude ova on MLK he gon fix my shit for the low." She pecked my lips and I passed her a hundred dollar bill.

"Hm." I said putting it in her hand.

"Ion need this money I got i—" She was finna day but I cut her off.

"Girl take that damn money and leave so you could get yo ass back here." I said smacking her ass as she walked past making her jump.

"Stop that!" She said rubbing it. "I'll be back try to stay up with yo boring self." She said walking out.

I sighed and layed back watching whatever was on this tv. Then my phone rang but ian feel like answering it so I let it ring.

Then it rung again so I huffed and answered it.
"Wha—"

"Santana get to the hospital quick Jordan just had a seizure!" I heard my momma say in between sobs. "It's not l—looking good!"

I hopped up throwing on my shoes and shit. "I'm on my way. Where lele?"

"Right here. H—hurry." She said. I hung up grabbing my keys and rushing out making sure my door locked.

While I was speeding my phone rang but I declined it then got a text.

KJ: aye man some shit just went down over at the court some niggas looking for you.

KJ: niggas from the south.

I huffed hard as fuck forming a mug on my face. I just focused on getting where I was going.

If it ain't one thing it's a fucking nother. Sick of this shit.

_________________________

160 votes