3. Worst Nightmare Come True!

• Dedicated to My AMAZING fans

Hey, Dude and Dudettes! Here is the chapter I promised. Hope you like it!

Written by Athena13.

_______________________________________________________________

3. Worst Nightmare Come True!

Recap: Anna walks back into the cafeteria only to find...

Anna's P.O.V

My cousins Bernie and Rose. What the fudge?! They're supposed to be in Perth, North Australia until March(it's November). I run up to them.

"What are you guys doing here? You're supposed to be in Perth.", I ask/shout.

"We got a call from your dad telling us to rush over here and tell you something...", they say at the same time.

"What is the "something" you have to tell me?", I reply.

"Angelo..."Uh oh! They only call me that when they have horrible news or are PISSED.(BTW, that's all her names as 1)"You mom was in a car accident.", Rose told me with the saddest voice I ever heard. I registered what she said then just felt my heart break into little pieces. I feel pain, heartbreak and sadness just make me numb. PH rushed through the doors looking hurt, confused and stressed. He saw me and ran over only to crush me in a huge bear hug(haha, panda bear...bear hug...yeah(: ). I felt sparks and they were like Oreos or any cookie you just wanted more and more and more....

"What's wrong?", PH asks in a worried voice.

"My mom was in a accident...", I reply.

"Aiden, my name's Aiden.", he breathed against my ear making me shiver.

I got out of his arms so I could ask Bernie and Rose what hospital she was in.

"Fremantle Hospital", they replied.(it's a real hospital south of Perth)

I ran outside, hopped on my Interceptor and speeded all the way to Fremantle. I asked for the room number of Christy Lost.

"Room 987.", the nurse replied.

I walked into see my dad kneeling over her whispering "I love you." while kissing her forehead. 20 years and they still love each other like they found their other half(hint hint). She looks like she was hit by a bull. But she is still gorgeous to me. I walk over and whisper "Hi.", my voice hoarse yet squeaky with unshed tears. I immediately hear "Black Dresses" by The Spill Canvas(it's a great song) in my head. That makes my mom the "bashful childhood". I hear her whisper "I need to talk to Anna. Alone." to my father. I sit next to my mother waiting for her to say something.

"Anna, you know you've always been special. That is because you're part Demon, Elemental, and Werewolf."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the third chappy. Please comment your theory if you think you know how she's 3 species. I hope you liked it. I might upload tomorrow, a friend might be coming over.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vomment, share, like or tweet. :D

P.S. If any of you readers are fans of mine or I'm your fan look for similarities.