"jj you okay?" olivia stares down at the maybank boy sprawled out on the surface of the water.

"i saved my beer." he holds the bottle up.

"oh god." she lets out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in. rolling her eyes at the boy, she looks around at the others.

"you okay? you hit your head pretty hard." kie stands up and looks over to olivia.

"you're bleeding." john b examines the girls bleeding forehead. "pope what the hell did you do?"

"sandbar. the channel changed." pope sighs, making his way to the front.

olivia wipes her bleeding forehead off the best she can even if that meant with the extra shirt she kept in her backpack.

"we should get that checked out." kie walks over to olivia who denies her request.

"guys, i think there's a boat down there." pope looks out at the water.

"shut up." john b sits back down.

"no way." kiara turns her attention away from olivia and walks over to pope.

"no! guys i'm serious! there's a boat down there for real." pope points, his voice rising in excitement.

everyone stands at the front and looks out to where pope points. "holy shit he's right!"

the guys take off their shirts and the girls take off their clothes. thankfully the girls kept their bikinis on underneath. they all jump into the water one by one to check out their new discovery.

"do you think there's a dead body down there?"

jj waits for olivia to jump in before swimming over to her. he heard kiara and john b talk about her injury, and sure enough they were right. "holy shit, liv you gotta patch this up."

olivia touches her forehead that's now burning slightly from the water. the shirt didn't completely stop the bleeding before. "it's fine."

"no, liv-" jj stops when the girl dives down with the rest of her friends. jj sat there worriedly knowing olivia wouldn't listen to him even if he tried. so, letting out a sigh, he dives down with them.

the boat was pretty large compared to what they all thought. it was dirty and moldy even if it hadn't been down there for very long.

the group makes their way back up to the surface once they run out of air. jj makes his way over to olivia's side, making sure she's still okay because of how hard she hit her head.

"that's a grady white! a new one is like five-hundred easy."

they climb back onto the boat and sit down in a amazement. the last thing they all expected was to run into a boat.

"yeah, that's the boat i saw when i surfed the surge." john b wipes his hair out of his face.

"you surfed the surge?" jj smirks up at the brunette while helping olivia hold the extra shirt onto her forehead. "that's my boy! pogue style!"

"do we know whose boat that is?" pope questions.

"no, but we're about to find out." john b takes the anchor and smiles up at pope.

"dude it's too deep." jj admits. normally he was all for the dangerous stuff, but he wanted to get olivia home before anything else.

"oh for the weak and feeble, jj."

"well i'm not resuscitating you." jj makes it clear when john b ignores his warning.

"diver down, fool." pope solutes.

"diver down." john b solutes back, jumping into the water.

pope and kiara watch john b swim down to the bottom while olivia and jj sit back. the bleeding pretty much stopped by now since it wasn't too big of a cut, but patching it up wouldn't be a bad idea.

"i'm okay, jj." olivia pushes the boys hand away. "it's just a little cut. this is cool, it's worth the cut."

jj watches olivia stand up and make her way over to the others. of course she found it cool, and so did jj, but all he wanted to do was help her out and make sure she's okay.

the four impatiently wait on the edge for john b. after a short while of nothing, they questioned if they should go find him, but before they could he resurfaces.

"any dead bodies?"

"looting potential?"

"no, i found this motel key." john b holds up a key he found on the boat.

"a key?"

"yes, a key, pope." john b replies in annoyance.

"alright." olivia smiles, quite proud of their finding. "another adventure awaits us."

"no, we should report the wreck to the coast guard. maybe we'll get a finders fee." kie argues.

not long after, the pogues find theirselves back onto land. kie and pope ended up convincing john b to try and at least turn the key in, so that's where they went.

jj stayed back with olivia to help patch up her forehead. the disinfecting was the painful part, and in all honesty after that she could have swore she was fine before even though it did form a small headache.

"thanks, jj." the girl smiles at the blonde standing in front of her.

jj smiles and helps her stand back up onto her feet. "anytime."

john b walks out of the crowded building, the key still in hand. "no luck."

"no no! we don't know who's room that belongs to." pope once again argues just like kiara was before.

"i'm in." olivia stands up, grabbing the key from john b and tossing it to kiara who's standing behind pope.

"come on." kiara smiles. "we'll be look out."

olivia pats popes shoulder, following her friends path. with a roll of his eyes and a loud annoying sigh, pope gives in once again to his friends stupid ideas.