[26] Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

--

After crying herself to sleep, I laid her down comfortably on the pillow, and kissed her forehead..."Good Night Milo!", I whispered. I was about to walk off, but then she grabs my arm making me stop. "Please don't leave me!", she begged. "Don't worry, I'll just be right outside, okay? If you need anything, just holler"...She slightly nods her head and falls back asleep.

I waited for a few minutes until I knew she was fully asleep. I grabbed the blanket and covered her. Don't worry Milo! I won't let anything happen to you! I got up and quietly walked out, zipping the tent closed.

I turned my back and was startled......."Damn Bam! Why do you gotta scare me like that!?", I exclaimed. "Sorry", he chuckled. "Is she asleep?"..."Yes!". "Thank you!". "You shouldn't be leaving your sister alone!", I scolded. "I know, I know, I just went to wash up a little bit!".

"But anyway, are you coming over to the firepit?", I asked. "Nah, I'm a bit tired, and besides, I don't even know them!"..."That's why you can come, to get to know them", I exclaimed. "It's fine, I should be staying by Milo's side anyways! She'll probably be having nightmares because you know!", he said referring to the death of there mother.

"Your right, okay then, bye, if anything happens, call me!". "For sure, MOTHER!", he teased. "Yah!", I chuckled.

---

I walked off, and arrived at the campsite, hearing loud laughter and cheering. I got closer and was shocked and shooked by what I was seeing......Is......that......Suga?......Twerking?? What the! Never in my life, did I think I was going to see Suga twerking! Ever!

There were also three other people doing it with him. O..M..G!! Please don't tell me that's............Omo!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.