Wisteria Princess [Douma]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

~Wisteria Princess 💜Douma x Female ReaderRequest By: @creepy_cat65Manga Spoilers!

Douma x Female Reader
Request By: @creepy_cat65
Manga Spoilers!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Much like Shinobu, (Name) prefers to wear the male uniforms rather than the female ones that Mitsuri and Kanao wear. She cut her hair short and tied it into a bun. Many demon slayers who come across her often assume that she's a man.

However, their thoughts on the young girl's gender never concerned her, (Name) just lets everyone assume she's a guy.

It's less of a hassle to tell them, because once they find out, they'll try to shoot their shots with her or feel really bad for mistaking her gender in the first place. Either way, both outcomes are most likely to lead to an awkward situation.

It was late at night and (Name) was staying at a Wisteria House in the middle of the woods. She couldn't sleep so she went out for a short stroll to the Wisteria gardens when suddenly there was an abrupt scream coming from the deeper part of the woods.

"How could a demon make it all the way out here? This area is surrounded by Wisteria Flowers.." (Name) reasoned with herself.

The scent of a powerful demon engulfed her nose making her face scrunch in disgust, "Who would of thought I would be facing an Upper Demon Moon..." She whispered.

She ran out of the Wisteria House and into the woods where she heard all the blade clashing. When she arrived at the sight, countless body's of lower ranked demon slayers laid limp on the floor. Most of them at the brink of death.

(Name) wasn't going to lie when she says she was impressed that this was all done by one demon. Then again, this was an Upper Moon she was talking about.

She pulled out her blade and charged right after the tall male.

"What's this? I have a new challenger~" He happily states getting ready to attack her.

"For a young male..you sure are small." He piped out.

'Another guy who thinks I'm a dude..' (Name) sarcastically thought to herself.

Douma, using his fans, swiftly charged at her as (Name) aimed for his neck. However, both of them were too slow.

Douma's fans didn't even scratch her while (Name)'s blade missed his neck by an inch and slit half of his head off instead.

The two immediately jumped away from each other, Douma quickly regenerating his face, "You are neither a woman or a pillar so this would be of no fun to me...however, you are a Kinoe which is the closest rank to a Hashira. I think this is the most thrilling thing I will experience tonight~"

(Name) let out a tsk and charged towards him again. 'Another straightforward hit? This boy..' Douma thought to himself.

(Name) was only an inch away from him before she disappeared right in front of his eyes. 'What?! Where did he go?' Douma looked around as his eyes widen, 'From above?!'

(Name) held her hand out in front of her, ready to grab onto Douma's shoulders to hold him down for her hit. Douma jumped away while (Name) landed swiftly on a tree branch.

This time, it was Douma's turn to try and land a hit on the girl but she quickly dodged his fan by bending backward, resulting in a backflip off the branch.

She only missed it by and inch, some of the hair that got lose during this fight were cut off. Douma's eyes widen at this, 'What's this? Is this boy...no it can't be.'

Douma was sick of neither of them being able to land any hits. Lining up his fans that were facing downwards and using all his strength, he spun once as everything within his range were cut down.

All the trees around them fell all at once. 'Now he's really angry..' (Name) thought, landing swiftly in front of the demon. In a flash he grabbed the girl's neck, pinning her onto the ground.

The impact was so strong, (Name)'s hair tie became lose and eventually fell off, revealing herself to Douma.

"Y-You're..." (Name) quickly kicked his stomach, trying to escape, but Douma was quick enough to grab her collar and pulled her back into his chest, pinning her under him.

"You're a girl?! Why didn't you tell me? I'm very intrigued now~" He leaned in and sniffed her neck as (Name) flinched. This was worst than his attacks.

'So he's a pervert.' (Name) rolled her eyes trying to lift up her hand which was holding the blade but Douma's grip was too strong.

"No, I'm a boy.."

"No, you are not. I can smell you're feminine fumes now." Douma's eyes narrowed and sniffed her neck once more.

Escape.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a girl?"

Escape.

"Are you a crossdresser?"

Escape (Name)!

"Don't tell me you have a girlfriend?!"

Wisteria!

"Why hide this from me?~"

(Name) quickly kneed his crotch area making Douma release a painful groan, letting her go.

He was about to say something but (Name) pulled out some Wisteria flowers from her haori sleeve and shoved it in his mouth.

In a split second she got up and ran. She ran as fast as she could.

Douma started choking before spitting out the purple flowers. He took in sharp breaths and stared at (Name)'s retreating figure.

"Mark my words, I promise we'll meet again! See you soon...my Wisteria Princess~"