"Why do you need $100 soap for your hair?" Topper asks.

"You use 5 in 1, you barbarian." Violet snaps back, getting an eye roll from Topper.

"What's wrong with 5 in 1?" Her dad asks.

"What's your excuse?" Violet asks.

"I'm a surgeon." Dr. Thornton responds.

LUNCHTIME- 3 HOURS LATER

"Can we go home now? I'm tired of shopping

"Can we go home now? I'm tired of shopping." Topper says. They were all at a restaurant for lunch.

"You just got the PS5." Violet says, eating a Cherry tomato from her salad.

"I didn't even know it was possible for someone to buy that much stuff." Topper says, referring to the stuff that Violet got in Times Square.

"Retail therapy, duh." She says.

"Speaking of therapy.." Her dad brings up.

"Oh no, not this again." Violet says, scrunching her face as she took a sip of lemonade.

"It's gonna be good for you." Her dad says.

"No! I don't need to talk to some shrink about my problems!" Violet objects.

"It's better for you to talk to someone rather than bottling everything up until you explode." Her dad says.

"Why can't I just be left alone? I don't wanna talk to anyone." Violet says.

"Because it's not good for your mental health. This is the second time something like this has happened. It happens every time something traumatic happens." Their dad says.

"I didn't think I was going to die!" Violet says.

"You have a god complex." Topper says, unamused.

"No I don't!" Violet says.

"How about I make you a deal? I'll get you anything you want if you'll agree to therapy." Dr. Thornton says.

"Anything?" Violet asks.

"Don't even think-" Topper was cut off by Violet.

"I want a car." She says, which wasn't what Topper was expecting.

"You can't even drive." Topper says.

"That's why you're gonna teach me." Violet says.

"Okay, fine. Car when you get your license." Her dad says.

"I want something else too." Violet says, adding something else in.

"I wanna see Rafe. His rehab place isn't far away." She demands.

"Sweetheart I don't think that's a good idea." Her dad says.

"Well I don't think therapy is a good idea either." Violet says, crossing her arms.