The Lives Of None

The Lives Of None

( Nashi no Seikatsu)

Chapter 1: Forbidden. (Kiyoshi)

Setting: Tokyo, Japan. (In the city) 2010, Summer.

Time: 2:00pm

''Akio!'' I shouted rather loudly, hoping he would hear. I knew he heard me, as he turned around, holding a small black bag full of different things we bought from the carnival, his black hair swinging slightly in the wind. I love the carnival. Ever since I was a little kid, my parents would always bring me to one, with my older brother, Daisuki. Even though they only came once a year. What better way to spend a great day then with your loved one, ne?

My name is Kiyoshi. Im 16 years old. I'm a Junior at Black Forest High. I have a loving family, and an older brother, named Daisuki. I'm dating an awesome guy, who's name is Akio. I've been dating him for about 1 year now. You could say we are somewhat like your ''typical happy couple''. We do have our moments though.

I run over to my beloved, my long turquoise yukata brushing against my legs. I throw my arms around his neck, and give him a peck on the cheek, as I try my hardest to keep my balance on my tippy toes. I pull away, and he gives me a sweet smile, which makes me want to just lock him up in a box and keep him all to myself. He wraps his arm around my waist, and we start to walk down the road, my fragile hands grabbing against his black yukata.

We stop at the front steps of my home. I lean in as Akio pulls me in for a kiss. I love his kisses. They are so gentle and full of meaning. I pull away, and wave to him as I open my door. He waves back, and I blow him a kiss as I slowly close my door and go into my kitchen.

I look around, and see a note on the fridge, saying that my parents went out, and weren't going to be back till much later. I sigh and nod my head in understanding. ' They probably went out again ' I think to myself, ' I hope they don't get to drunk'. I giggle at the thought, as I go back into my hallway and slip of my shoes.

I rush up the staircase and into my room. I close the door behind me and breath in the air. Oranges. I love oranges. I look around my brightly colored room and smile to myself, as I move closer to my bed, and slowly start to pull of my yukata. I hear a knock on my door.

'' One minute!'' I shout as I slip off my yukata and into a baggy t-shirt and some boxers. I walk over to the door and slightly open it, as I peer out, and notice a tall figure standing there. ''Daisu-Kun'' I say, as I open the door wider for him as he walks in.

'' I see your back, Kiyo-Chan'' He says, in a quiet voice, as he sits down on my bed. '' I told you not to call me that'' I mumble to myself, as I glare at him. I close the door and walk over to him, and sit down near him on the bed. I watch him slowly moving his hands up and down the cotton sheets of the bed. We sit in a silence, that feels like a heavy blanket upon my shoulders. I wait for him to say something, until I feel his hand on top of mine.

I slowly pull my hand away from under his, and move to the other side of the room. I lean up against the wall and stare out of my window, onto the flashing streets and passing by cars, wishing I could just jump out of the window and jump onto a car, that would just take me to where ever.

I feel his presence near me, and I try to move away. He grabs my wrist (rather painfully I might add) and I squirm at the pressure as he spins me around to face him. He pushes me up against the wall, and moves his head toward my ear. I can feel his breath linger on my shoulder. It makes me want to throw up.

I try to scream, but my lungs feel like they were tightened by large cords. All I can make out is just a whimper. His hand slithers up my shirt, and brushes against my stomach. I can feel his breathing getting heavier as he moves his hand up.

I try to scream again, but his voice stops me. '' Don't you dare make a sound, or I swear ill take you right now'' I nod, as I feel the venom in his voice. He moves his head, and brushes his lips against mine.

He brings me into a rough kiss. I want to throw up. His kisses feel disgusting. I just want to rip my lips off. He forces me to open my mouth wider as he inserts his tongue. I bite down on it, hard, and I feel a metallic taste flood my mouth.

He removes his tongue. He mutters a small '' Shit '' and looks at me. His green eyes narrow as he gives me a swift smack against the face. He releases my hands, and I slide down the wall, staring at him in disbelief. ' I cant believe he just smacked me ' I think to myself, as I look at him with wide eyes.

He stares at me for a few more minutes, and then leaves the room, slamming the door behind him. I feel paralyzed. I curl up into a ball on my floor and start to cry.

' What am I going to do?' I think to myself, as I listen to the cars honking on the street.

' Who is going to believe me?'

' Why me?' Was my last thought as I fall into a deep sleep, my sorrow covering me like a heavy blanket. I just have to wait and see.