It's Gonna Be A Night to Remember (No, I'm Not Singing)

Start from the beginning

It was super pretty. I plopped down on one of the hanging swing and Willa sat on her bed. 

"So, this is my dress!" Wynter said holding up a short purple dress. 

"This is your dress Willa

"This is your dress Willa." Wynter said, holding up a long dark purple dress

"And Wendy, since you're part witch, I wanted something that felt a little more magical

"And Wendy, since you're part witch, I wanted something that felt a little more magical." Wynter said, holding up a blue-black dress

"Wynter, this is amazing, thank you!" I said

"Wynter, this is amazing, thank you!" I said. We all got dressed and Wynter started handing out dresses and suits to those who wanted to go to Prawn, which was not many of us. Willa and I helped Wynter with the other wolves' hair. 

"Okay! Hair styles, Willa first." Wynter said, excitedly. I grabbed a couple of combs and Wynter brought out some hair product. 

"I'm thinking like a half-up style." I murmured

"Like the Infinity Braid!" Wynter said (I think that's what it's called. IDK)

 IDK)

"Wendy, sit down." I sat down, "Now, for your hairstyle, maybe some smaller braids within your hair. Oooh or maybe we could do like a classic updo, no that would be to hard. Hmmm... what about this!" Wynter said. She showed a picture to Willa and they both started brushing and braiding my hair, "Taa Daa." Wynter said

(Pretend the braided part is white

(Pretend the braided part is white. Also I'm keeping the moon charm. It seemed fitting)

"This is amazing." I muttered touching my hair. 

"And for my hair, I'm doing dutch braid pigtails." Wynter said, deftly braiding her hair (Again I have no idea what the hairstyles are called)

" Wynter said, deftly braiding her hair (Again I have no idea what the hairstyles are called)

"Ready to go?" Wynter asked us. Willa and I nodded. Wynter passed us heels and I quickly turned the heels into combat boots, using magic and started coughing again. 

"You are not allowed to use magic tonight!" Willa told me, supporting me. I was leaning on her heavily. I felt a tiny bit weaker but I wasn't gonna say anything. We decided we would meet with the others in Zombietown. The other wolves were already there. 

"Wendy!" Eliza said, hugging me, "I thought you were dead! Zed wouldn't tell us anything about the meeting except that it went well and when we saw you being blown back by the explosion and then turned weak, I thought you were gonna die and I was so scared." She said

"You can't get rid of me that easy." I told her and started coughing again. 

"Hey. I was the first zombie she met, I think I should have a chance to hug her to." Zephyr said. Eliza rolled her eyes and Zephyr hugged me. 

"Guys, I was gone for like, maybe a day." I said. 

"We have a Prawn to crash." Zed said, cheerfully. We all started walking. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Wyatt. 

"So you'll give them hugs, but not your date. I feel hurt." He said, dramatically as we walked. I gave him a quick hug. 

"You look amazing." He told me. I blushed and he wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked. When we finally arrived at the Prawn, we were confronted by the Aceys. 

"You guys can't be here. There are laws against this." Bucky said

"Bad laws are meant to be broken, Bucky." Zephyr said. 

"And monsters don't follow the rules." Eliza said. Zephyr gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Zombies are a part of Seabrook too. And we deserve to be here."

"Werewolves are a part of Seabrook too. The originals in fact." Wyatt said. 

"Someone's gotta stop you!" Bucky said, eyeing the Z-alarm. He went to pull it and I growled in his face. 

"AAAHHH! I mean uh, welcome to the Prawn." Bucky said. I started coughing and went into the Prawn.