Watching Him (Chap. 8) Nightmare

Chapter 8- Nightmare

            I backed away from Gregory as I came to the realization that I was now locked in a hotel room with him. He slowly came forward, a weird smile on his face, and I kept backing up. I stopped when something bumped into the backs of my legs.

            It was the bed.

            I was so screwed.

            I obviously had... done it before since I was a mother, but that still didn't mean that I was okay with screwing around. I didn't want to be used like that again. I was going to wait until I was with someone that I really loved and who loved me back. There was no way in hell that I was doing anything with Gregory, yeah, I'd watched him for years, but the feeling just wasn't right yet, and I just couldn't. I loved him, but I didn't think he loved me yet, I just couldn't do this, not yet. "Gregory,-"

            He smiled again, became much more predatory. "What's the matter, Jenna? I won't bite... too hard."

            I shuttered, his words scaring me more than turning me on. "Gregory-" I tried again.

            He tried to give me a disbelieving look, but there was mockery in his eyes. "Don't tell me that you don't want to. You have a kid, how can a girl that has a kid not like fucking around?"

            I flinched, he couldn't have just said that, not Gregory... but he had. I gritted my teeth. Now I was getting pissed. "I don't want to do anything. Let's just go back to the dance."

            His smile was a bit cruel. "I've made a bet, baby," he sneered. "I get you into bed, I get a lot of cash. You honestly think that I can't get you hot?" He had leaned forward to whisper in my ear but I jerked back and tumbled into the bed. He pinned me down.

            I struggled and pushed at his shoulders. "No! Let me go!"

            He laughed. "If I do, then I won't win the bet, so tell me why I would want to do that. Anyway, you want me, you know you do, you've been watching me for years, why else would you watch me for if you didn't want me."

            I felt tears prick my eyes but I wouldn't ever let him see me cry. "Let me go!" I repeated, louder than before. He was nothing like I thought he was. He wasn't a good, kind, caring person, he was a heartless, cruel, arrogant jackass. And he was going to rape me.

            "I don't think so, baby." As he was talking, he ripped my shoes off of my feet, and reached under my dress to give the same treatment to my underwear.

            He was going to rape me! The realization slammed into my brain with the power of a freight train. I screamed and kneed him as hard as I could. I must have some luck on my side because I ended up hitting him smack in the groin and he roared in pain but let go of me to fall to the floor. I ran passed his crumpled body and flew out into the hallway. Tears were in my eyes as I ran, but I didn't care, the only thing that I cared about now was getting into my car and leaving.

            I was almost out the lobby doors when someone grabbed me and brought me to a halt. I tried screaming again but my voice was gone.

            "Jenna, it's me, Ash. What happened?"

            I jerked myself out of his grip and stumbled back. I had to get away, I just had to.

            "Jenna, what happened?" He came towards me, his hand stretched out.

            I stumbled against something and nearly lost my balance. He tried to catch me, but I turned around and sprinted out of the hotel and to my car.