#16 Kiss It Better *Ashton Irwin*

You huffed in frustration as you rushed around your flat. You were almost late for work because your keys decided to be annoying and get lost. For the third time, you entered the kitchen, searching in your cupboards and on your counters. After looking for a few minutes, you sighed and leaned against the wall in resignation. After a few moments, your eyes landed on the food closet and you ran to it, twisting the door open.

"Aha!" you shouted, spotting your keys just under the bottom shelf. You quickly reached down to pick them up, clasping the cool metal with your hands.

Your excitement got the best of you and you pulled your hand back too fast. Your finger scraped against the bottom shelf and a stinging pain radiated from it.

You glanced at your hand, assessing the damage. There was a long, pink line stretching down your finger with a few areas burning an angry red.

You flinched, touching the sensitive skin.

"I don't have time for this," you muttered before irritatedly stomping out of your apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh," you groaned as you unlocked the door to your flat. Your finger was bothering the crap out of you. It just wouldn't stop stinging.

"Hey babe," your boyfriend, Ashton, greeted as he entered the room. He wrapped his strong arms around your waist, snuggling into your neck. "How was work?"

"Annoying," you exhaled before leaning into his chest.

"Aw no," he pouted, holding you tighter. "C'mon, I rented some movies for us to watch." He broke away, grabbing your bad hand.

"Ow," you flinched, pulling your hand away.

Ashton's face immediately flooded with concern, "What's wrong?"

You blushed, putting your hand behind your back. "It's nothing Ash," you grinned nonchalantly, "Let's just go watch those movies."

"No (Y/N)," he stated, grabbing your shoulders. "We're not going to watch them until you tell me what's wrong."

You rolled your eyes holding your injured hand out in front of you, "See? It's not a big deal."

Ashton's eyes softened as both of his hands gently held your scratched one. "When did this happen?"

You shrugged, looking at the floor in embarrassment, "This morning."

He looked at you, analyzing your expression. "It's been bothering you, hasn't it?"

You nodded sheepishly, smirking as you thought up an idea. "Kiss it better?" you joked, pulling your cutest puppy dog eyes.

He chuckled slightly, pulling your hand up to his lips. He gently peppered your scratch with kisses, gazing up at you with soft eyes.

"Does it feel better?" he murmured against your hand.

You nodded.

"Good," he smiled, holding your hand in his. "Now let's go watch those movies and cuddle."