4️⃣7️⃣

(Play while reading )
Few weeks later...

(Play while reading )Few weeks later

𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓶🌤

"Move! Gimme the phone!" I laughed as Zonori and Kemina argue.

"Mmcht...bye dada." Kemina said.

"Bye love y'all." They said love you back before I hung up, they were currently with Ailani's mom-

She's basically our mom at this point too.

I walked inside and closed the door,I saw  TJ walk out the kitchen.

"Babe.." I called after him and he didn't even look at me.

I scrunched you my face and walked upstairs behind him,"TJ-"

"Leave me alone Liam..." he mumbled and I saw him packing.

"And the hell you finna go?"

"Liam..we need to break up."

"Oh really.." I said grabbing his bag.

"Give it back!"

"Are you crazy?" I asked him.

"You really think you finna just leave, I'mma need a 10 page essay on why, a google slide-"

"Liam stop playin,"

"I'm not playin.." I said walking up to him and he put his arms out.

"Liam...I fucked up! Okay I fucked everything up..." He said looking away from me.

"I fuckin cheated on you! And you act as if it didn't even happen and it just makes me feel even more guilty." He said and his voice cracked he was on the verge of crying.

"TJ...and I forgave you for that, we're humans we make mistakes were not fuckin perfect.." I said and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"Liam..-"

"No you gotta understand I don't care about a damn argument imma still be here tomorrow."

"C'mere..." I pulled him into a hug in which he started breaking down.

"I'm sorry..." he sobbed.

"Hush...it's okay you know I love you, we can work anything out you hear me?" He nodded his head.

"And you crazy if you think imma just let you leave like that try sum shit like that again, I dare you.." I said and he let a small laugh.

"Ole toxic ass.." he mumbled.

"Yessir." I said and he looked up at me.

"I really am sorry Liam I don't—"

"Aht Aht stop apologizing I already forgave you let it go." I said and to be honest I didn't wanna hear about it anymore.

"Wait Liam you think you slick.."

"Huh-"

"You always forgave me and shit but never told me how you felt..." he said.