ELEVEN : Operation FOWJAAAH

It had been weeks after Jared asked me to be his girlfriend and at first it was going great we met a few times at school, hung out in the room watching movies and going for long walks.

But lately he has been avoiding me and acting kind of weird, It all started the day I saw him and and Amalie talking and when they saw me looking at them they immediately parted ways, Amalie walked by me and smirked, they were up to something

It kept on going on the threats the secrecy the avoidance, I had to find out what was going on.

I told Ariana and the girls about it and we made a plan, we were going to follow Jared and wait for him to meet up with Amalie again, then we would eavesdrop on the conversation they would be having and get to the bottom of everything. I just hope it works out.

* * * *
The next day at school our plan was in motion it was go time and we made sure that we were extremely careful so we wouldn't get caught.
We came to school together, I, Ariana, Luella and Ariel, then we split up at the stairs.

Jared was having a free period at the same time as us, and we noticed he was no where to be found. He usually sat at the mezzanine in the library with Adrien and his other friends, but now he's spot at the window was empty while Adrien and the others were still occupying their regular spots, that's when we knew operation FOWJAAAH (Find out what Jared and Amalie are hiding) was a go.

Step 1: Ask Luella (because i didn't want Adrien to see me but it was too late cause he was already staring at me) to go ask the guys if they happened to know where Jared was.
We found out they last saw him in the cafeteria, so we headed there.

Step 2: Find out if he is with Amalie.
We went to the cafeteria but it turned out to be completely empty and we had only 30 minutes to find out where they were!, we where about to give up when we passed homeroom then immediately did a double take when we noticed the lights where on even though no one was supposed to be in there right now.
We carried Ariel up cause she was the lightest *apparently* so she could check if anyone was inside through the see through glass opening at the top of the freakishly tall door.

"Guys I don't think anyone is here", she whispered.
"Are you sure" I said to her.

"Yeah i'm su- w..wait I see somebody, two somebodies", she said.

"Well who are the", Ariana whispered anxiously
"My hands are starting to hurt", Luella said.

"You guys, shut up they are coming closer, its Jared and Amalie", she said.

Step 3: Find out what they are hiding.
"They are right by the door hand me the glass cup" I told Luella as Ariana confirmed Jared and Amalie's presence.
I had to let go of Ariel so I could here what they were saying, while Luella and Ariel had to keep holding Ariel up so she could see what was happening. Our plan was working.

I put the base of the glass cup to my ear and the mouth to the door and listened carefully, I never knew this trick would come in handy.

I started to hear hushed voices and told the girls to be quiet.

"Does she know anything", The voice of Amalie said, I knew they were talking about me.
"Anything about what, us, no she doesn't", Jared said, What to they mean by us.
"And she never will, babe", Jared said, Was I hearing right or did he just call her babe.
I listened for more but I couldn't here anything anymore.

"U..um, Bellamy", Ariel said nervously.
"Yeah what's going on, I can't hear anything anymore", I said too her but she just looked at me weirdly.
"Ariel what", Ariana said impatiently.
" You can't here them anymore b..because they are kissing", she said.
At that moment the glass cup fell to the ground and shattered like my heart after what Ariel said.

He was using me all this time...