Word of thanks

Hello everyone!

This is the word of thanks to this book...wowsie. I never expected this book to be a success (for me, this is my third and best book for so far). I can't believe I wrote a whole book about a one-shot I wrote a year ago. I remember coming up with this idea after watching some Glastonbury videos. The first shot was published, and a lot of you wanted more, so I wrote a part two. And then it was me who wanted more of it, I was excited about this idea, and I gave it a go.

I never would have thought the one-shot would have turned out like this. It is one of my favourite books I have written, it was my absolute pleasure to write the story, I did it with a lot of fun and excitement.

I hope you liked the book as much I as do. I've read all of your comments - even though I haven't replied to them all, and it makes me so happy to read them, it gave me a smile on my face. Thanks for all your excitement and sweet comments <3

And me realising this is the end of the story...I'm proud of it. I would love to continue writing on it, but I came to a point together with my best friend where we knew this was the end. Saying goodbye to Lando and Liv was kind of hard to do because they were my characters, it's always hard to say goodbye to characters you have created and wrote about. (I have no idea what I'm saying now, haha, blurting nonsense👍).

Anyway, I would like to thank some people:

My best friend: tenk joe. Without you, I wouldn't be here now. We had a lot of fun with coming up with ideas and the chapters I wrote. Thanks for checking them and your approval on it. This book is for you and I hope, I know, you liked it. Cheers on this book. Love you <3

I also would like to thank the one and only Lando Norris. I mean...everyone needs a bit of Lando in their lives, don't they? You seriously can make me smile on your streams or interviews. Without you, this book wouldn't be written.

Then we have Carlos, The Killers and the other drivers/people from F1 who participated in this book: thanks!!

And thank you! You, readers, are one of the most important people of this book - also the most amazing people, and I can't thank you enough for reading my book and being part of this journey. Every vote, read or comment means a lot to me. You are amazing! I wish I could thank you all in person, but that seems like a problem because you are from all over the world and I, unfortunately, don't have the money to buy tickets to see you all :( ALSO you are from across the globe, that is insane to think about...I never would have thought I would have an audience from around the world. Dankjewel!

Continue reading please, there's an announcement after this chapter!

This is the end of Phone Swap. Thank you so much for reading this book, and I will see you soon!

Love