Supernatural Love Conquers All..... **New Years Eve Special**

Start from the beginning

During her stay Nico and Chrizina became close she enjoyed having a grandson it felt a little different after only having Siena. As she was into all these girly thing but Nico was the opposite they watch a nicks games on TV together. Nico spoke about places he would love to visit which Chrizina encouraged him to do. Siena would sit back and watch her mother and son connect and build a connection and she was happy. She could see that her future wasn't as dark as she thought that there was hope for some form of happiness. When Chrizina was leaving she insisted that Siena and Nico come to New York for Christmas of course Siena was ecstatic. While Nico was concerned about his grandfather reaction but of course Chrizina told him not to worry that she would deal with him. That somewhat put Nico mind at ease. As he knew just as his mother Chrizina used her womanly ways on her husband to win him round.

The season went from autumn into winter as the December month came in the season of good will to all. Siena and Nico were due to spend Christmas at the Russo and Tony had said he would try to get to know Nico. This made Siena happy as she knew that her father was trying and he would do anything for her to be happy. They flew to New York on the morning of Christmas Eve upon arrival Siena was greeted by the staff that worked at the building. Nico felt like a tight knot in his stomach as they approached the Russo apartment he knew he had been here before but right now it was all new to him. As they entered there was awkwardness in the air as Tony looked at the young man who brought on his daughter death. Chrizina could sense it and asked Nico if he wanted to help with dinner while Siena and her father caught up.

Dinner was ready and laid out in a beautiful manner with decorative Christmas items on the table they all sat down to eat. Tony sat at the head of the table looking at his family he smiled as he looked at his wife to indicate the food was tasty. Then his eyes advert to his daughter who was sipping on her glass of wine. He could see that it was still his little girl his 'Carina' but she had changed she wasn't the same person no longer. His little girl died and was now some kind of vampire living in a supernatural world. Even though Tony tried to accept his daughter life style and husband Damon one thing he could never accept was that thing sitting next to his daughter. He had learnt that his granddaughter had passed away it sadden Tony that his daughter had been through so much heartache. From the loss of her little girl to Damon ending their relationship but he couldn't condole that Siena just forgot about everything her 'son' had done.

Tony held a strong resentment to him as he recalled the night when Nico/Nickar made Damon kill his daughter. That memory would never fade from his mind it haunted him in his sleep and now he was sitting at the table with them. Tony held his stake knife tightly in his hand as all he wanted to do was murder that young man for what he did. Tony couldn't hold back his anger no longer "Remind me again why that is here?" Tony used the steak knife in his hand pointing it at Nico "Why do we have the person who caused your death sitting at our family table" Tony voice was raised now as he couldn't keep up the pretence not matter how hard he tried his anger wouldn't allow him. "I want him gone. I don't want him here no longer" He looked at his daughter who was taken back by his actions.

Siena stares at her father. She can't believe that he would speak about Nico in such a way. Siena understood that her dad was still upset about Nickar and he had basically manipulated Damon into killing her. But that was Nickar and not Nico. She notices that Nico keeps his head bowed, not really eating because he is ashamed of what Nickar made him do. Siena smiles at Nico and squeezes his hand as a gesture of comfort and Nico gives her a tiny smile. Then she turns her attention to her father. "Excuse me? Dad that is not a thing. That's my son Nico and not Nickar ok? And I am not going to sit and let you talk about him with such disrespect" She stated as she looked at Tony intensely.

Chrizina sat there looking between father and daughter and knew this was going to get bad as they both held the same temper. She knew she had to intervene before Tony would say something he would truly regret. "Tesoro please its Christmas Eve" She spoke to her husband firmly to indicate this wasn't the time or the place to be causing this scene. "Nico is family. He's our daughter son. I understand how you are feeling but his not the same person" She reached out to touch his hand "He's our grandson Tony. You need to let go of the past as Nico is not that person you recall" Chrizina hoped in some way she was getting through to him. She had grown attached to Nico as he was a nice young man who adored his mother more than anything. That made Chrizina heart swell up two sizes to see her daughter and grandson having such a loving relationship after all that had happened.