Today with Rasha007
I can't believe the last time we saw each other here was in March! That's just not cool. This nothingness time is crazy busy.
As most of you know, Katie and I had a talk about how to make things easier and manageable for everybody, and it was decided, we are gonna try if we will work better with two weeks' long rounds.
In practice, the schedule would go: Round starts on Monday, June 1, 2020, the deadline for you will be Friday, June 12, 2020. That will give us the weekend to prepare the new round which will be posted on Monday, June 15, 2020.
I hope that shit made sense.
If you are not on the member list below, shoot us a DM and we'll see about changing that. If you are on the list but not on Slack with us and you'd like to be, shoot us a DM as well :)
Let's get to it then!
- The deadline is Friday, June 12th 11:59 pm (EST).
- Review one chapter of each of the four stories featured.
- Start every comment with #TWDbc.
- Leave some inlines and a final comment. No specific words or sentence count.
- Even though there is no counting, please, try to be helpful and supportive in your reviews.
- When you are finished, please, comment done next to your name and indicate which chapter did you review.
- No rudeness tolerated in this club!
Please, check if you finished all your arrears ;) If you see a note next to your name please, do go back and finish the rounds you left uncompleted. It's not cool to let people review your work and not return the favor. Plus, you won't be featured until you do finish those arrears.
Faded Scars by LegacyLace
Double Crossbow by Songbirdie
No Exceptions by bioshock2013
Keep walking by sw_enev
Btw. anybody else still hopes Connie will show up in the season finale? If we'll ever see it, that is XD
YOU ARE READING
🆃🆆🅳🅴🅰🅳 🅱🅾🅾🅺 🅲🅻🆄🅱 (OPEN)Fanfiction
Welcome, all Walking Dead lovers! Do you want your fanfiction to be discovered? Do you want more reads on your book? Would you like the chance for your work to be in the limelight? Are you looking for feedback and critique to become a better writer...