Aaliyah nods as she looked down.

Dre kisses her forehead. "I love you", he said.

"...I- I love you too", she said.

"Do you really?", he asked.

"I think I do ... I mean it's a different feeling. I guess it's love", Aaliyah said.

Dre nods.

"...I'm going to see the times on the flights", she said. "Can I use your laptop?"

"Okay", he said.

Aaliyah walked into the house.

Dre looked down for a moment then walked in the house too.

———————————————

A couple days later, Aaliyah was getting the hang up the whole drug lord things. The guys actually listened to her, she assumed that Dre had told everybody to listen to her.

Aaliyah was in Dre's trap smoking as somebody knocked on the door. She put her blunt out and got up and opened the door.

The guy made a face.

"What can I do for you?", she asked.

"Where Dre?", he asked.

"Handling business", she said. "But I'm here"

"I see", the guy said as he looked her up and down and rubbed his hands together. "You must be who everybody talking about"

"Must be", Aaliyah said. "What can I get for you?"

"Let me get dime", he said.

"That's it? What? You don't have enough money in your pockets?", Aaliyah asked as she gave him a flirtatious look.

"Well shit. The smallest I get the move I get to come back and talk to you lil mama", he said.

"Mmm", Aaliyah said as she shut the door to get the weed and walked back to door to open it. "10 dollars"

Aaliyah and him exchange the money and weed in a handshake. "Nice doing business with you", she said.

"Mhm", the guys said as he looked her up and down one last time and walked away.

As he walked away, Jay came walking up. "What you doing here still?", Jay asked.

"My job", she said.

"I hope you ain't selling nothing still. Dre said don't do that", Jay said.

"Dre wants money right? Well I'm getting it", Aaliyah said. "Besides, I've been making him more money. I'm getting these niggas to buy more than what they ask for"

"How?", Jay asked.

"I mean like.. I'm a bad bitch. What do you mean?", Aaliyah said as she made a confused face.

Jay shook his head. "Wow. You be flirting down you?", he asked.

"Why do you think that?", Aaliyah asked as she folded her arms.

"Cause that's what I heard", Jay said.

"...a little flirting doesn't hurt", Aaliyah said.