THIRTEEN

━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━
LUCK
━━ ☆ ★ ☆ ━━

The Pogues has picked up Atlanta from the dock beside her house. JJ had made sure to place a few kisses all over her face and compliment how beautiful she looked in her burgundy dress.

They had set off in the direction they believed the royal merchant was. Atlanta had stood next to JJ most of the time, while he had been driving the boat. She has being placing a few kisses on his neck and he kept mumbled to her that she was in for it later for teasing him.

"Alright, JJ, Pin it here." John B shouted, looking at the coordinates.

"Roger that. X marks the spot." JJ said as he focused on steering to ensure that the boat didn't move.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. To going full kook." John B announced as he placed the camera that connected to the ROV into the water.

Kie was feeding the tether that the camera was attached too, so they didn't loose it. Atlanta was stood beside Pope watching the screen for anything sign of the Royal Merchant.

"Alright JJ, we're right over it. Ten seconds northwest." John B announced as Atlanta turned the dial slightly.

"Got it. Ten seconds northwest." JJ repeated with a small nod.

"One hundred feet." Kie shouted with a smile as their plan was working.

Pope gasped once he saw a large fish pop up on the screen. Atlanta could be help but double over laughing. Her eyes filled with tears from laughing so hard at how dramatic the boy was.

"What? What, what?" John B questioned as he ran over to the two, he gave Atlanta a weird look.

"It's nothing." Pope answered as he sent a playful glare to Atlanta. John B groaned and went back to his post. "Sorry. I thought—"

"Don't do that to me man." JJ threw his hands up. "Attie, baby, tell us what was it?"

"It was a little fish." Atlanta giggles and rested her hand on Pope's shoulder.

JJ clenched his jaw once seeing the physical contact. He tried his hardest not to get jealous, knowing that Atlanta was just being friendly and Pope would ever do anything like that. But he couldn't help but think that Atlanta deserved better than him.

"It was not little." He whisper shouted. "Did you see that thing?"

"It was like this big." Atlanta said playfully using her thumb and index finger to show Pope.

"And to quote The Hobbit, 'down, down, to Goblin Town. Down, down, you go, my lad.'" Pope quoted, trying to change the conversation.

A few hours had passed by and still nothing, every now and again, Atlanta would leave Pope in charge to go and speak to JJ for a bit, boredom taking over her. They hadn't found anything yet and it felt like they weren't going too.

"Four hundred feet." Kie shouted as she drew another mark on the side of the boat with chalk. "The tides turning." Atlanta placed a light kiss on JJ's cheek before returning back to her post.

"Hey JJ?" John B said, hoping he was paying attention.

"Yup?" JJ nodded.

"Ten seconds easy. Right south-south east." John B instructed, Atlanta clicked a button that zoomed the camera in slightly, so it was more focused. Pope seemed to be in awe, which made her chuckle, especially since she did the littlest thing.

"Copy that." JJ shouted back.

"JJ, twenty seconds mid-speed alright? South!" John B shouted again.