October 2nd, 2014

Pg 4

The heist went loud.
I was in charge of getting the drill(which Bain kept repeating endlessly), the others were to scope out the area and see if we can get the key card from the manager.
The issue was the vault location.

It was in the wide-open with the civilians, facing the entrance.

They did say stealth was an option, yet it didn't seem like it was stealth approve.
The heisters that were with me were 'Dallas', 'Wolf', & 'Chains'. The 3 main four of the original PAYDAY gang.
I'm guessing they are the three judges I need to impress or that the others didn't want to come along with a mute freak that uses a Walkman to speak.
Still don't blame them.

They manage to get the keycard and eliminate some of the guards. (We missed one that was with the civilians at the entrance)
I took out the one that was looking through the cameras and waited for more instructions.
Which then had the three come through the entrance and gotten everyone down on the ground, also taking out the final guard and answering the pager.

'Chains' helped me set up the thermal drill.
A lot of pieces for something that looks empty and skinny.
Also had a lot of seconds to drill through the vault lock(had to restart multiple times, fun).

We were busy building, 'Wolf' & 'Dallas' tying up the civilians, we didn't see one crawling to the alarm button and pressing it.

All I can say that there was blood.
Lots of blood and bullets.
Multiple colors sprayed the walls. All I heard was screaming and yelling while static slowly took over my hearing.
The only thing I cared about was the crew I was with and that I didn't hurt any of the civilians.
I may be a sociopath, mute freak, psycho, but I dislike killing innocents. I don't go that far into the killing.
I only murder the ones that harm them ỏ̸̠̠͌̏r̸͙͕͍̬͋̎̇̉͜͝ ̶̹̼͔́̆͝m̸̜̳̩̆̓̊͛̄ͅý̸͕͙̇͝ ̸̟͔̄̚f̷̘͙̮̅r̴̯̽̈́̎̾î̶̟̒̈́̈́e̸͈̺͒͐̾̎͜͠ñ̸̡̥̩d̷̪̊̆̓s̶̬̀̈́.̸͚̱̙̂̽͘͝.̶̠͔͚̜̞̀̂͋̌

I don't think I'm well.
I don't think I'm fine.
The others were fine, bullets only scraped their arms and legs, no collateral damages, nothing fatal happen.

I didn't see nor hear what the results are.
Was it successful? Did I fail?
We did manage to bag some money that was on the table, didn't have time to unlock hundreds of deposit boxes.
Bain sounded relieved that we finally left, but I think he was relieved that the three that were with me survived.

There was a lot of silence coming back to the safe house.
The van felt tense even though 'Wolf' was 'Wolf', he was either oblivious or just didn't care and wanted to break the silence. He whistled, howled, and laughed.

I was covered in blood.

Who's blood? Certainly wasn't mine or the three.
Yet 'Wolf' has his arm on my shoulders laughing and saying that I looked like I was having fun beating the shit out of cops and swats with my bat and Uzi.
It was fun.
I had a great time.
Maybe he should've worried about getting the blood out of his suit.

I think the others are starting to have second thoughts.
Finally seeing how much damage I can do with a single weapon against an armored enemy, those helmets didn't do shit to protect their heads.
I can use anything and make it into a weapon.
A spoon to scoop your eyes out.
A fork to stab your limbs and lungs.
A knife to stab your heart and back.
Anything.
Well, possibly not toilet paper, unless it gets shoved in your mouth.
'Wolf' would possibly agree.
He can use anything and upgrade it until he thinks it's perfect for a killing unless he has a drill on him then good luck to any cop or bulldozers (haven't seen one yet)