You shook your head. "vnozz.." you said. "What? I can't understand you." Kai said as he still hold your cheeks. You push his hand,"I said no. *hiccup*" 

"Hahah so cute. Let's go..we'll be late." Kai said,pulling your hand.

---------------

In class

As you arrived, you saw that Chanyeol sat on your chair. Oh Kai's at the other class so you doesn't have your life saver  here. You sighed.

"Move." You said,coldly. He ignores you and keep talking with his friend,Baekhyun.

"Are you deaf?" As you said that, he gives you his fierce looks. You got startled. "Don't you know what punishment that I'll do to you at home. Huh?" He said,standing up from the chair and walking towards you until your back touches the wall. He put his both hands on the wall and his face's really close with your face.

"W-what?"you bravely said. He come more closer, like if you move a little your lips with touch with his lips. You just stood there and didn't move at all. 

"Do you wanna know?" He said and he's really seductive you with his deep voice.

"No." you hiccups. He smirks. 

"Yah Park Chanyeol. If you want to kiss her, you can't do that because..she's your sister though." Baekhyun suddenly spoke. 

Chanyeol look at Baekhyun with annoyed face,"Just shut up.Geez.." he still in that position. and you can't stop hiccups. Aish seriously?

"Mr Park. Please don't do that,this is school." Oh god your Maths teacher has saved your life. He got shocked and finally he gives you to move. You sit at your seat and still can't stop hiccups.

Suddenly you felt something hit your head and you look at it. Oh it's a crumpled paper.You take and open it. 'stop your hiccups,stranger' wait.. you know this handwriting. You look at Chanyeol and he just gives you his kissing face. Whut????

-------------------

At home

You went home as the school ends and the thing that freak you out is Chanyeol was walking home too but he walked behind me. Kai wasn't there, because his mother fetch him. You quickly came inside and went to your room. Suddenly..

"Pinocchio. Open the door." He shouts.

"Why??!" you shout back.

"Pleaseeeee" he whined.

"Give my phone first." you said and try to hold the hiccups.

"I heard that, Y/N. Okayyy fine." chanyeol said.

You open the door. He come in and sit on edge of your bed. You're standing in front of him and put your hand out in front of his face.

"My phone.."

He put your phone on your hand."Nice pictures you got,Y/N." he smirks.

"H-hhow do you know the password??!" you shouted. "I have my own way. So, you like me huh?" he asked while pinching your nose.

You push his hand, "pft what're you talking about?" you try to not answer him.

"Hahahah you know what I said,Y/N." he said.

"N-n..no!" you hiccups. He chuckled. Suddenly, his hand try to touch your hand, but you move a little far from him because you scare if he want to hurt you or what. "Hey hey don't worry. I just want to hold your hand. Can I?" he asked. You give your hand to him.

"Sooo, you still don't want to admit it?" he smirks.

"B-bbut Chanyeol... I'm y-" he put his index finger at your lips.

"I know. But not the 'real' sister." he said.

"How about mom and dad? You know..." you said, without looking him.

"They'll understand and I'll tell them. Don't worry about that." he said and suddenly hugging me, tightly.

"Hm I like you..Chanyeol-ah.." you blushed and hide your face at his chest. He giggled,"No,Y/N-ah.. it's i  love you.."

You nod.

"By the way.." he said again.

"What?" you release the hug. You look at him with weird face.

"I look more much handsome in the picture though." he said,proudly. You rolled your eyes. "Pft that's mean that you're ugly in reality." you laugh. and suddenly hiccups.

He smirked.

"That's a lie,darling." he said while mess around with your hair.

------------

That's it! Finally!! Oh my god. It was hard. I don't know if the story is good or not. If you like it, make sure to vote and also comment.

Thank you ^^