°Chapter 1° A pink car? I think not!

Start from the beginning

"These are pretty cool, these are my grandfather's glasses," Sam says holding up a pair of cracked glasses. I have to roll my eyes at this one. Those glasses are pretty cool, and yet he's wanting to sell them...moron. "I haven't quite gotten them appraised yet," I wonder why Sam. "But, they've seen many cool things." Sam praises, probably hoping someone would take interest in them.

"Are you going to sell me his liver? Mr.Witwicky this isn't show and sell. It's the 11th grade. I don't think your great-grandfather would be very proud of what you're doing." Our teacher lectures. Thank god! Someone finally agrees with me! The day is saved by an old man wearing glasses....ironic.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just, you know, this is all going towards my car fund." Sam sighs. Oh right, I forgot that one small detail...hehe. "You can tell your folks. It's on eBay. I take PayPal. Cold hard cash works too. And the compass makes a great gift for Columbus day." Sam rambles on. This is what I mean by idiotic oaf...the sight makes my ears bleed.

"Sam!" Our teacher snaps. Apparently he's just as annoyed as I am by Sam's rambling.

"Sorry. Well, unfortunately, my great-great-grandfather, the genius that he was, wound up going blind and crazy in a psycho ward, drawing these strange symbols and babbling on about some giant ice man that he thought he'd discovered-" Although, before Sam could continue (thank god) the bell rang.

Students rushed to leave this hell chamber, but not before our teacher sent everyone one last message.

"Okay, might be a pop quiz tomorrow. Might not. Sleep in fear tonight!" I snort at the comment. Our history teacher might be an old scrooge, but his humor is top notch. I look back at Sam, and of course he's still trying to sell his crap, and take my leave.

~~~~Sexy Line Break~~~~~

Usually I would normally walk home, but today Ron was generous enough to give me a ride. Although I had a feeling he wanted me to see Sam's face when we drove by a Porsche dealership. If some of you are confused as to why we would be doing this, it's simple. Ron (Sam's dad, and my "dad") told Sam that if he could bring him $2,000 and three A's, he would buy him a car. Which is where the prank comes in. How many of you really think his dad would actually get him a porsche for his first car? None? Exactly.

"I've got a surprise for you." Ron says; a smirk clear as day on his face. We turn into a Porsche dealership, and that's when Sam the Spazz rises from the pits of my nightmares....it gives me shivers just thinking about it.

"What kind of.." Sam trails off as he notices the sleek cars around us. And now, behold Sam the Spazz!

"No, no, no, no, Dad!" Sam cries happily. See told you...he's such a spazz.

"Please tell me you're not falling for it Sam." I beg silently.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Sam yells excitedly, completely ignoring my plea. As Ron laughs, I facepalm.

"Yeah, I am. You're not getting a Porsche." Ron says in between chuckles. You know when you take a full blown balloon, and poke it with a needle? Well, just imagine that image, but Sam's face as the balloon. It's hilarious!

"You think that's funny?" Sam demands. Oh oh, Sam the Spazz is now Sam the Angry Turkey (XD)

"Yeah, I think it's funny." Ron laughed again. I just laugh along with him.

"What's wrong with you?" Sam asks, with a glare.

"Come on Sammy. Do you honestly think that he'd get you a Porsche for your first car?" I ask him.

"I don't want to talk to you two for the rest of this thing." Sam whines, sinking lower into his seat. Ron and I just exchange smirks. As we drive into the new dealership I notice a dude wearing a clown suit, complaining about his makeup melting. Weird...

"Well while you two argue over these hunks of chunk, I'm going to go find myself a worthy car." I say hoping out of Ron's car. See I was smart and saved up $5,000 on my own. Yay me! And don't get me wrong, the cars at this dealership are okay, but not what I'm looking for. I'm definitely not looking for a pink buggy. Ugh I hate pink! After looking for who knows how long, I finally found it. My dream car..er..truck. A charcoal black GMC Topkick, in okay condition. I have to stop myself from drooling over it. I do a walk around to take it in,but stop when I notice the strange symbol on the back (I don't exactly know where the insignia is on Ironhide). It looks like a metal head type thing. Weird.

"Excuse me ma'am can I help you?" A male voice says from behind me. Thanks for the heart attack dude. I calm down my breathing and turn around to take a look at the man. A black man (no I'm not racist) around his forties, wearing a weird shirt stands there.

"Actually yes," I chirp happily. "I was planning on buying this truck." I say motioning towards the Topkick. Although the man's reaction is not one I expected. Instead of smiling, he frowns. A frown that clearly reads 'What the hell do you mean?'.

"I see," He says. "But that truck is meant for men..not ladies." He remarks. My entire frame stiffens at his remark. Men? What the heck is this? The 60s?

"Alright then, can you show me a car that does suit me?" I mutter sharply.

"Of course. Right here is a perfect car for a woman like you." He says pointing at a car. A car from my nightmares. The pink Buggy. You know those times when you feel enraged, or pissed off? And you feel like steam is blowing out of your ears? Well that's exactly how I feel right now. And what do I do in times like this? I do the only sensible thing.

I punch him.

Hard.

In the nose.

~~~~Yet another sexy line break~~~~

There you guys go! Chapter 1 is finished! I hope I did well, and let me know if there were any spelling/grammar errors. I had fun righting this chapter, probably because I was high on sugar XD

I'm also dedicating this chapter to a good friend of mine: @juiceboxandexpresso

He's been very supportive during these times, and is also an AMAZING author. So feel free to check out his work :D

~Till all are one, stay Fluffy~ Hannah