PART 19

PART XIX.

KANINA niya pa napapansin na parang masaya si Klein. Weird.

"Ano na naman kaya ang nasa isip nito?" She asked to herself.

Nandito pa rin ang kanyang Lola and the Miller family is too happy to have her as a guest, knowing she's a council member. It's not like everyday and every other day Council members stay at one home.

"Lola, I really have a lot of questions in mind." She said to her Grandmy who's now sipping tea in a small tea cup.

"That's why I stayed. Alam kong introduction pa lang iyon kanina so I'm staying until you'll have all your questions answered." Her question. It's only one but it'll answer all this happenings in her life.

"How was I born Grandmy?" Tinignan siya ng kanyang Grandmy ng seryoso. She's always been serious but this time she looks apologetic.

"I have an idea my Taylor. Pero hindi masyadong klaro, I just received you when you were 3 years old. Alam kong wala kang maalala kasi iyon ang sabi ng Moon Goddess saakin." Hindi kaya ang Moon Goddess ang Mommy niya? And Mordecai the monster is her Dad kaya may Forbidden blood siya.

"Hindi ko alam kung tama ba ang nasa isip mo , apo. But try to communicate with the Deities. You have chance to talk to them for you are a half goddess too." Tumango siya kahit alam niyang malabo pa sa malabo ang kanyang naiintindihan.

Akala niya makakatulong si Grandmy pero parang mas lalong gumulo. If she's a half Goddess and will cause destruction bakit siya nasa Hearth? Shouldn't the moon Goddess tug hwr by her side? And the moon Goddess is she her mother?

"My Taylor do you want to hear a story?" Grandmy asked and she nodded my head. She don't know kung kaninong story but then she hope it'll not stir up her mind more.

"Mordecai is the Wolf God." A loud gasp escaped from her mouth. She thought walang Wolf God kasi nandiyan na ang Moon Goddess the origin of all werewolves. Ang lumikha sa mga werewolves ilang daang taon na ang nakalilipas pero dahil hindi siya ginalang ng mga naunang Pure breeds ay pinaslang niya ang mga katawan nito na Pure breed but they came back as half bloods pero walang naalala noon.

"H-how?" A smile appeared in Grandmy's lips. I can see her wrinkles from here but nevertheless, she's a beauty. Her face is small, she have a pointed nose and her lips are plump and are painted red. Or is that natural?

"Centuries ago, There were hundreds of gods in Hearth. All have immense power and authority. They are harmonizing every creatures in Hearth. But Demons, Demons will always be what they are." They're really the villains in the story aren't they?

"The Moon Goddess Luna is the most beautiful creature noon, together with her twin the Sun Goddess. They were close not until the Wolf God came into the picture. The Sun Goddess predicted that the Wolf God will only cause destruction and pain to the Moon Goddess. But the Moon Goddess is blinded by love , so she never listen." A sad smile appeared in her Grandmy's lips like nanghihinayang rin siya sa desisyon ng Moon Goddess. Kahit siya naman.

"The Sun Goddess, hurt for being not able to save her sister from future pain, left the side of the Moon Goddess. Hindi na sila nagkita ng kapatid at ikinalungkot iyon ng Moon Goddess. Masaya naman ang Moon Goddess at ang Wolf God. They were a lovely couple not until the Wolf God changed. He's been terrorizing all the pure blood wolfs at inihahatid sa Demons para kainin. " Ano nga kaya ang dahilan ng wolf God bakit niya iyon ginagawa?

"Then the Moon Goddess learned that he was poisoned. Kinain ng poison na iyon ang matinong utak ng Wolf God and that's where the dilemma started. The Moon Goddess helped in making the Wolf God sane again but he heed no one. Not even his love." A warm hand touches her head and that's from his Lola. Maybe binibigyan siya nito ng comfort para kayanin ang malalaman.