34: Vampire-sque💙

mєdíα : "míѕѕ чσu" вч cαѕhmєrє cαt

*
SNEAK UPDATE!

Bet y'all didn't see this comin'😋
*

Asa

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━
"The way he looks at you...

Like you're the only one in the room.

Like the whole world would crumble

But he'd rather watch you."
━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━━

*
Whipping my head to the direction, I saw it was Amir, staring at me like he was deep in thoughts.

There he was, in a black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants, leaning cooly, almost boredly, against his shiny silver white Porsche.

How he managed to look so regal and royal in sweats was beyond me. Dark dark hair, flopping over those orbs of mercury that were trained on me. I was taken aback by the intensity in them.

He wasn't staring in that lewd, creepy way some guys do, his look was almost curious, intense, like he was trying to figure something out and had gotten lost in concentration. He didn't flinch or look away when my eyes met his. Once more, I'm stunned by how dark and mysterious his silver grey eyes were, adding more cool mystery to his already brooding badass look.

I offered him a smile and tiny wave, acknowledging his presence and he nodded back in that cool way some people do, as if saying, "waddup?"

"I'll talk to you later, Jem." I told Jemi, after accepting the little hug-of-thanks he offered.

"I'm working on that CD you wanted." Amir told me when I got to where he was.

That look hadn't left his eyes. Like he was trying to understand the most difficult mystery in the universe.

"I didn't think you'd take that seriously. Thanks, Amir."

He offered me a small smile, that tiny little action, transformed his face from a scary brooding vampire-esque teenager to something akin to an angel of God.

"Also brushing up on my Eyelash facts."

"Well, I expect a twenty note report on the whole Eilish assignment."

This time, his smile exposed his teeth, leaving me more shocked that an actual smile looked so good on him. He should definitely do that more. "Yes ma'am."

"I caught your eyes earlier. Do I have gum in my hair that no one told me about?"

And he was laughing now. "What? No!" His dark grey eyes actually resembled stars now. "I do that a lot. The people-watching thing. It's weird, I know. Lola told me."

"Well, why do you do it?"

I tilted my head to the left in a questioning, slightly amused manner. That small action caused one of my braids to bounce against my face.

He stared at me, having that hesitantly curious look in his eyes. Then, slowly, almost cautiously, he reached out and tucked that errant braid behind my ear, his finger, brushing against my cheek a bit.