2 Years In Italy - Part 27

~ i know it took forever.. but this ones a little more x-rated.. hope you like.. i just got sick of how slow everything was moving.. we've only got a couple of chapters left, im wrapping this up..

xoxo

Day 3

“So, i invited Dez to teh creek this weekend” i said casually, then hurriedly took a large bite of my tuna melt to by myself some time as Luke rounded on me.

“Oh boy” mutter Eliza and suddenly became enthralled in the history text book laid out on her lap.

Luke shot her an annoyed glance before rounding on me once again as i gave him what i hoped was a winning look as i struggle to swallow the food in my mouth.

For a moment Carters eyes snapped to mine and held, a flash of something i couldn’t recognise clouding his dark blue eyes, but as suddenly as it came it was gone as he was lounging back in his seat, looking bored and acting as though he hadn’t heard me.

Frowning i turned my attention back to Luke and i swallowed my mouthful and shot him a guilty look.

“I don’t expect you guys to like him, and i love you for that, truly, but please don’t do anything” i pleaded and Luke just scoffed at me.

“I can’t believe your even talking to him again” he stated, glancing around at Carter, expecting him to have his back, but Carter just rolled his eyes and turned to watch a pretty brunette make her way across the court yard.

“Not my problem man, if you’ll all excuse me” he said and stood, quickly walking away, leaving me staring at him confused.

“What the hell?” i stated while Luke frowned at his retreating back before shaking his head slightly and turning back to me.

“C’mon Luke, its one weekend, it’s really only one night! You don’t even have to acknowledge him. Besides, everyone’s gonna be there, chances are you won’t even come across him” i said pleadingly and he just rolled his eyes.

“Whatever” he muttered, gathering up his books and going after Carter, leaving me sitting by myself next to a silent Eliza.

“Am i missing something?” i asked confused and she just rolled her eyes, napping shut the page she had been on since the start of lunch.

“Yes, yes you are. But you know what, I’m gonna let you figure this one out on your own” she said loftily, grabbing her books and  standing, brushing away the leaves stuck to teh back of her legs.

“I thought you were happy for me?” i asked confused and she sighed.

“I am, i think it’s about time you and Dez sorted it out, but honestly Silver, you are so blind sometimes...” she said, her voice trailing off as the bell sounded and everyone began making their way towards their respective classrooms.

She gave me an apologetic shrug and melted into the gathering crowd, leaving me standing alone and stunned, trying to work out exactly what had just happened.

Luke POV

I walked towards my class, not seeing where i was going, my mind still reeling. How could she just forgive him like that? IN my stomach i felt a familiar anger stir and a sick dread washed through my body. Swallowing hard i cut across the hallway, ignore the annoyed mutters of teh people i cut off, making a beeline for the guys bathroom. Once safely inside I made sure i was alone before jamming a book under teh door sealing it shut.

Resting my hands on teh sink i took a deep breath, held it and let it out slowly. I managed to get through the same routine three times for a pounding on the door broke me from me reprieve.