A Gift from the Gods and The Depth of The Underworld ~ Part 3 ~

Start from the beginning

"Axel?"

"What have you been spying on us?"

I laughed, "No, just good timing."

We both laughed for a moment until Hades opened the door. "I have an announcement."

We both turned to him.

"The Underworld will be holding a grand ball in the underdrome tomorrow night, the day before the attack, dress extravagantly and of course deadly ha!" Hades laughed and left out the room.

"..Well then.." I said.

Then Hades came back again, "Oh, and Ayame, remember that other thing I had to talk to you about, come see me after you're done talking to charity case," then he left again.

"I swear one day...." Ashtcher started.

"Just don't worry about him alright...we have a mission to accomplish....so is it possible to bring them back, your family?"

"Well...i dont know apparently Hades has their souls not in the normal place...someplace else...but who knows that could also be a lie just to get my hopes up.."

"I'll look for them.."

"What? no that's so much trouble to go through.."

"No, I don't mind, this way you can at least find out if he's lying or not.."

"Ok," he sighed. "But I'll come with you, after we leave here completeing our mission, we can come back on our own accord, after he takes over he most likely won't be down here, he'll be too power happy  while fixing up Olympus to look like his own Underworld."

"Then its a promise," I smiled and patted his shoulder lightly.

"Thanks Ayame," he smiled whole heartedly.

After talking with Ashtcher for a little while I left to go see Hades, we talked about normal things, mostly our home since we were from the same place. I do hope however I can one day go back to my home, and see what kind of shape its in, and maybe find Celeste and Cal...if there hearts weren't taken..but even if so they could be restored right?..but who knows maybe that'll be an adventure for another time, but right now i had to focus on doing what's right for the organization.

On the plus side though, I did feel that Ashtcher and I had grown closer, that he trusted me now, and that maybe he considered me as a friend, maybe not a good friend, but at least a friend as someone he could turn to. I feel that with everything he's been through, he definitely deserves nothing but the best, and I feel i may need to confront Rix, if she's really putting Ashtcher's heart in such a confused state, or even doing it unknowinlgy, she should be confronted. But I wasn't sure if that was my place to do.

When i reached the other door, that headed to the depths of The Underworld where Hades resided, that's when i had the thought to go exploring elsewhere, Hades said i could, Maybe I'd even find Ashtcher's family's souls..if they're even here. But then again Ashtcher did say he wanted to be around if we found them. So i continued on until i reached another door that opened up to a long almost sort of spirial walk way that i knew led to Hades. When i reached that door, and opened it, Hades was lounging in a chair eating something...that didn't look to edible.

"Ah Ayame," Hades said invitingly as he got up and walked over. "Good to see ya, how's the tragedy case doing?'

"Quiet as always."

"Of course he is, now let's talk," he said as he began to pace. "Now we agreed on you taking out wonder breath, bringing him down here so i can have my fun right?"

"Right..?"

"Well including that there's something else i want you to do.." he smiled somewhat evily. "I think you're just the piece of pumpkin pie to do it."

"Mhm, and what's that?"

He leaned down to where he was eye level with me, "I want you my dear Ayame to take down big guy."

"The big guy?"

"The father of our dear friend Hercules, the big guy."

"Wait, Olympus is the place of....and Hercules dad is the head of...? Are you crazy? You want me to take on a god? You really think i can handle that?....I'm not so sure."

"I know you can, cause you have one thing Zeusy doesn't, a cold heart and the darkness by your side, he'll be hesitant on attacking a young girl and hold back on his power."

"How do you know?"

"I know my brother sweet pea."

"Well..what do i get out of this."

"Whatever you want, just name it."

"Well, your gonna let me have the Olympus stone already...hmmm...alright i'll do it...i'll think about it and let you know then...."

"Good girl, now go get some rest for the ball tomorrow."

"I'll have to look for a dress won't I?"

"No, as the honored guest, that has all been provided for you by some very talented tailors of mine."

"Really? well thank you."

"My pleasure."

As I left i noticed he had a sly grin on his face. Sometimes I found Hades to be very confusing, he didnt seem all good, but not all bad either.