𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

**A/N: this book was originally just a book where authors could promote their books and get a few tips on writing but i decided to change things up and make this kind of a whole "authors workshop".

i hope anything that i provide in this book becomes helpful to you & if not that is completely fine <3

RULES

~ as i did before with this book i won't make many rules on how you can take the stuff i'm providing for you.

~ don't spam the comments with your book because i haven't posted it to the reading list i've created for you guys on my page yet, if i'm taking too long to do so just pm me and i promise you that i'll see it. if for some reason you can't pm me just write it on my message board.

~ now with the plots that i will give you guys to use i don't really care for any credit or anything because i don't write anymore and this account really serves no other purpose to me other than to read fan fictions about my favorite anime's lmao.

~ & lastly please do not harass me about any of the plots i come up with, if you don't like it simply don't use it. simple as that.

WHAT KIND OF PLOTS WILL I GIVE YOU GUYS?

~ i don't really have an idea of what specific plots i will be giving you guys but i do know i'll try my best and provide a variety of things you guys may write about (ex. urban fiction, horror, fan fiction, etc.)

~ on the next chapter you can also put in requests of what you may want me to make a plot about and i'll be sure to do that for you.

IS THERE A LIMIT ON HOW MANY TIMES I CAN PROMOTE?

~ no there is not a limit on how many times you can promote, but do not promote the same book more than once. you can put all of your books that you have written on here for me to promote it doesn't matter to me, just don't put the same book on here twice.

i think that is all for the introduction chapter, if you have any questions comment it or you can pm me, it doesn't really matter to me <3.