What they think about the future

Lucifer:

He thinks about the future a lot, not his but his brothers. He sometimes just lays in his bed, wondering how his brothers Will turn out, like if in the future Mammon will land in jail.  So when you asked what he thinks about his future, he just stared, having never thought of his own future. So you asked if he thinks the future will be bad or good. He just smiled and said as long as it's with you, it's good.

Mammon:

He never thinks of the future, he doesn't care. If you ask about the future, he will just huff and say he doesn't care. When you tell him his future is important, he just groans and tells you to loosen op.

Leviathan:

He doesn't care for his future. The only time he thinks about the future is when it comes to his idols and his games, wondering how they will be in the future and if they will still be the same. When you ask about his future, he will just shrug and say he hopes he can grow old so he can play all the games and see all of Ruri-chan's shows.

Satan:

He thinks about the future a lot when he gets nervous or has done something questionable. He also thinks a lot how the future for you two will be, hoping you two can stay together forever, even maybe get married if you want that.

Asmo:

Only things he thinks when thinking about the future is "I hope Y/n and I have sex later." and which outfits he should buy in the future, or how his face will look like when he's older.

Beelzebub:

While he's eating, he will wonder how he will look like when he's older, if he will still look this good or if he will get fat. But thinking about the future makes him more hungry so he tends to ignore thinking about the future or else he will get extremely hungry.

Belphegor:

Too much of a bother. He rather just lay down and let the world plan itself out. When you ask him about the future, he will shrug and say he doesn't care.

Personally I don't like this chapter a lot, I think it's probably the worst chapter in this book so far, but I hope you all enjoyed it.