"Why do you doubt me Selene?" Mitch asked playfully. She shrugged.

"I didn't think you had the balls to do it. Every time I told you to you cowered away."

Mitch rolled his blue eyes. "Yeah you don't have to remind me that i'm a pussy."

"It's the only way I can humble you," she retorted.

The room went quiet as the two stopped talking. Selene picked the guitar back up, strumming the same melody.

"On the topic of girlfriends," she started, causing Mitch to shake his head.

"Nope. We're not going there," Mitch said.

"Why not?"

"Because Harry is my best friend and I don't want to talk about his girlfriend," Mitch huffed. Selene tilted her head. It was the way he talked about her that intrigued her even more.

"Why did you say it like that?" she questioned.

"Like what?"

"Like there's something bothering you Mitch. I may have only known you for a few months but your basically readable."

Mitch sighed, his eyes boring into hers.

"I love Harry and I respect every choice and girlfriend that he gets but it's just something off about her. She doesn't really like speaking to us. We all can tell. It's almost as if she's bothered by us. I want to be her friend but it's like she doesn't want to be ours."

Selene nodded hesitantly, taking in what Mitch said. The only time she had talked to Camille was in the studio when Harry first recruited her. They barely even conversed. Even then Camille went straight to Harry's waist. When she came to the Toronto concert she didn't say anything either. She just stood at the top and watched. After she left, neither of them got a goodbye. Selene didn't want to think ill of the blonde when she didn't even know her so she shook it off.

"What about you? Any boyfriend or girlfriends?" Mitch asked. Selene shook her head.

"I haven't had one since dated anyone since last year," she shrugged off.

"Name?"

She knew his name. It was triggering. She hated his name. It reminded her of the pain that he put her through. The amount of nights she cried on the bathroom floor with the door locked. She remembers exactly how many times he told her that she needed him. She remembers the exact date and time she called 911.

Selene visibly shifted in her seat and let her hands fall from the guitar strings. Mitch knew the look when he saw it.

"I'm sorry for asking Selene-" he started.

"It's, um, it's fine. You didn't know. You still don't," she let out.

Name. Her name was plastered everywhere. Last time she checked, her ex didn't know where she was. Mostly because she ran away and cut ties with him.

"Oh my god," she shakingly let out. Mitch furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?"