Chapter 16

Allie

She pushed me down on my own bed. We're growing more sexually tense every time we touch. She quickly threw off her varsity jacket and tossed it somewhere. For some reason I'm frozen, stuck watching the sexual beast pry out of her.

Alix smacked down on top of me as we fell into another hot make out. I tossed her over and got on top. I'm always in control and I'm definitely going to be in control of this one. It will be my pleasure to tease and uncover the shy girls' real intentions.

Her legs are wrapped around my backside and my hands are holding me up. Our tongues are currently engaging in the devil's dance while her hands remain stiff on my shoulders. All the clothes I have on are starting to make me hot. Alix pulled her lips away, breathless, fighting for oxygen.

"You good?" I asked quietly.

She nodded. "Just - out of breath."

"You'll get used to it." I smirked.

Alix stares at me with wide eyes. I'm a little confused by her blank expression, but then I realize she's starting to pull up her shirt. I quickly help her and watch the shirt slide up her stomach then skip up to her neck and finally over her head. The sleeves stick to her arms, causing more trouble.

Her bra is just plain red - no designs or extra material. Her chest looks amazing and her stomach flexes from sitting halfway up. We make eye contact again, but this time I can read them. She's nervous.

"You look amazing ..." I said quietly.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I'm sure. At least, for now." She said.

I nodded. "That's cool with me, just let me know if it's too much."

"If we get any further, I get to see the rest of your tattoos right?" She smiled a little.

"Yeah - you'll get to see them." I smiled.

"Take your shirt off." She said quietly.

I smirked and pulled my shirt up from the bottom. I know she's watching closely - probably thinking to herself why she didn't ask any sooner. I slid the shirt down my arms and threw it behind me. Her eyes are stuck on my chest and below.

"Wow ..." she whispered.

"You've seen me in a sports bra before though." I said.

"Yeah, but that's different. Sports bra's don't really ..." she paused.

I smirked and pushed her back down. I knew what she was going to say. Sports bras don't really make your chest look plump and shaped. Instead of kissing her, I teased her lips, pulling away right when her mouth was going to touch mine. I pushed her chin up with my right hand and gave her a big wet kiss on the left side of her neck. Her arms remain stiff, lying flat out across the bed.

"You can touch me you know." I said quietly.

"I-I don't know where to touch." She said.

"Touch anywhere you'd like." I kissed her neck again.

I moved downwards a little on her body and kissed her collar bones. Her stomach sunk in and I hear her hands moving across the sheets. I'm curious as to where she'll rest her hands. My breast? My sides? Maybe a nice grip on my butt? I just want to feel her touch somewhere more ... sensitive.

Her hands aren't on me - yet. I'm just a few inches away from the start of her perfect size breasts. I circle my tongue around below her collar bones and taste her skin. Her chest rises and I follow. I gently kiss around, dragging my lips in circles. I grip her sides - the middle of her rib cage, just centimeters away from sliding my hands up a perfectly aligned chest.