💖Master Bakers || Ted x Reader💖

HEY YOU. YEAH YOU. THE ONE READING THIS. THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET TO 6k. IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Ted Fluff :3

~Your POV~

"TED!" I yell, knowing full well that I just woke him up from his slumber. I hear a thud and a rustling of sheets, and then a groan. "I NEED YOUR HELP FOR A VIDEO." A small chuckle follows and the face of the man I love emerges from his bedroom. He stretches his back and looks at me. 

"What's the video?" he asks, his morning voice making me smile. 

"I wanna make cupcakes," I pout, and he laughs. 

"Alright, I see why you've recruited me now. I am a master baker," he lowers his voice and talks like a hero and I laugh. 

"Just come over here and help me, you big doof," I pull him over to the counter I am standing behind and we start to gather everything listed from the recipe on my phone. Then I make him start the camera since it's my channel. "Hey guys! Y/n here and *gasp* I KNOW, an IRL video this is NUTS!" I become my internet persona, and I can see Ted laughing silently out of frame. "Today I'm going to be baking cupcakes because it's nine in the morning on a beautiful Sunday and I want frickin cupcakes!" I gesture to the array of ingredients in front of me. "Today I will be joined by-" I snap and Ted stands next to me, and I snap again, knowing I'll have to edit that later. "-Mr. Ted Nivison!" 

"Hey guys!" he waves, and I chuckle. The internet knows we've hung out and played together before so they know we're good friends, at least. 

"So since I've recruited the cooking video master himself, I am completely confident in our ability to make these cupcakes!" I smile awkwardly at the camera for an excessive amount of time, which just makes him laugh. 

"Alrighty, here's the bowl and the spoon, let's get mixin'! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F)," He exclaims, and I whoop as we start following the recipe. Reading things aloud and following them are two very different tasks, and we spent quite a bit of time yelling and laughing at the flour getting on the floor and the eggs somehow getting in my hair. 

"I HAVE THE MIXER!" I announce as I walk back into frame with the now-put-together mixer and the bowl on my head. "TED. I CANNOT SEE." I run right into the counter and hit my side, hissing before laughing. He grabs the bowl from off my head and looks at me for a moment with a soft smile before I put the mixer on the counter and the bowl underneath it, before we realize: the ingredients are already in a separate bowl. I facepalm and he removes the empty bowl. 

"Improvisation!" he declares, putting the full bowl under the mixer. "One? Three? Four? Four's good right?" he looks to me and I shrug so he flips the switch to four, and it begins mixing very aggressively, getting the dry ingredients all over Ted. I shriek with laughter as I jump forward and push the switch to three, which is a much more tolerable speed. He looks down at his black T-shirt which was now covered in white and groans. 

"Don't worry, you can wear mine," I say in a deep, mocking voice, pretending to pull off my shirt before saying "sike!" and laughing. 

"Okay, it is mixed! Somehow! So now we need some spoons and the baking pan, along with the wrappers!" Ted says while looking through the cabinets, finding the wrappers, while I grab my pan and spoons. We start (c)scooping and filling the wrappers to about two-thirds full, effectively getting it in many other places besides the wrappers. Including my nose, Ted's face, my floor, the counter, and my phone. 

"Now they will go into the oven for about twenty minutes. We will see you guys when they are done!" I say, before going over and turning off my camera, making sure the battery life is good and that it recorded that mess successfully. Once those two concerns are no longer, I look at my mess of a kitchen. "This is what I get for letting you stay over at my place, huh?" I put my hands on my hips and chuckle, shaking my head. "Help me clean some of this up, please," I start grabbing the eggs and milk, putting them away. I grab the sugar while he grabs the baking powder and baking soda (yes, they are two different things), and he puts the dirty dishes into my sink. I put away the vanilla, the oil, and the mixer, since only the blade needs to be washed. When I come back, I start wiping up the mess on the floor. I come up from the floor, confused as to why things have gone quiet.