Chapter Seven - Maybe You Could Swing By My Room Around 10

A/N

Lack of inspiration so I'm vvv sorry if this chapter is shit to you -_-

Title Credit - Don't by Ed Sheeran (cheers to the first song title not by OM&M)

*Austin POV*

 I woke up, anxious for tomorrow. Alan was finally getting released from the mental hospital and I would destroy him with hugs and kisses. He's been in rehab for over 3 weeks now and we canceled four shows for him. 

You couldn't understand how much I've missed him. 

Aaron and I stopped talking. No eye contact either. He's on my shitlist for this. He made me lose Alan for a short while and for that I am forever pissed off. So it was pretty shocking when he sat down next to me on the couch and crossed his legs. I just stared at him.

"What do you want?" I growled. He looked at me, exasperated, and threw his hands in the air.

"Can't a guy sit down and chat with his bud?" 

"I am not your friend right now, Aaron." 

He looked at me with sad eyes. 

"Look, Austin, I've tried to apologize, I really have. You won't even give me the time of day to do it. Why don't I just quit the band if you hate me so much?" He flared his nostrils and turned around. 
"WAIT!" I grabbed his arm. 

Yeah, I hated him for what he said to Alan. But the truth is, he was my best friend. Thousands of thousands of fans love him, and we can't lose another bassist. We've already had Jaxin and Shay quit. 

"You have to stay," I breathed. He turned around and looked at me.

"Thank you Austin," he said, and did something.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me very passionately on the lips before running away. 

I breathed. Did I enjoy that or didn't I? I don't know. But I felt chilly. I need a jacket on. Why is it so cold in here? 

-

For the next hour I wasn't quite sure how I felt about Aaron. I definitely loved Alan but Aaron kissing me changes things. 

I don't know how to feel anymore. 

A/N THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LITTLE morphibabies (Can I call you that? >.<) for SOOSOSO many reads! :') This is just a filler I'm so sorrry but I had a good christmas, how was yours? 

Feel free to comment and like because I need sprinkles of joy from you okkk

byeeee