Chapter Six: Bad At Love

Reaching my chemistry class and taking my proper seat in the second row was probably the biggest win of the day

Other than leaving a horny Aiden Grey all alone in the middle of campus.

Turns out, it's been a great first day of college!

"I really didn't appreciate that little stunt, Torres"

Welp, spoke too soon.

Aiden drops his bag near my foot and throws himself in the chair beside mine before bringing the swiveling desk up in front of him, successfully trapping him in the seat and finding good support for his arms that are now draped over the desk.

He looks at me and he looks pissed.

I raise one eyebrow and give him a once over, stopping for a couple of seconds once my eyes reach a bit below the desk.

I guess my plan worked a little too well.

I stifle a laugh, covering my mouth with my hand before looking up at him innocently.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I mumble out from behind my hand. I take my hand away from my face as a more serious expression crosses my face, "What the hell are you doing here anyway, Grey?"

He narrows his eyes at me and gives me a look like I'm stupid, "It's second level chemistry and I'm studying to be an engineer. The real question is what the fuck is your freshman ass doing here, Torres?"

An Engineer, huh?

My eyebrows shoot up in surprise, "You want to be an engineer? Well, I didn't expect that" I whisper still in shock.

Aiden's face hardened and his jaw clenched as he looked away, obviously affected by my comment, "You don't know shit about me, Torres, so stop acting like you do."

I suddenly feel kinda bad for judging him. He may be a grade-A manwhore, but that doesn't mean he's dumb.

Gotta know how to juggle all the ladies some way...

My lips purse as I chew on the inside of my cheek, feeling the atmosphere become incredibly awkward after that comment.

I decide to break the silence, "I'm on the pre-med track to become a doctor, but I already did so well in AP Chem in high school that they let me skip to second level," I mumble quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

From the corner of my eye, I see his face soften a bit as he digests the new information I have given him about myself.

He turns his body a little bit to face me and slowly a smirk takes over his lips. He's staring down at his desk, deep in thought. He finally shifts his eyes to look into my confused ones once again.

"Sorry, I was just picturing you in a sexy nurse outfit"

My face falls.

To think we were having a moment.