Chapter 84: Buy! Buy! Buy!

Start from the beginning

Su Ran: She ... I don't know how to choose.

The son's okay. Even if she chooses ugly anyway, Su Han won't hate it, the key is that she won't hate it.

Lu Shao's.

Su Ran was really embarrassed to choose each other.

In the end, in a group of pajamas she felt ugly, Su Ran picked three sets of solid-colored home clothes with fluff.

Her light pink, his son's light gray, his son's dad's dark blue.

Now that I have bought my pajamas, the slippers Su Ran have simply not struggled.

Although, in his heart, Su Ran still has a deep obsession with the pair of dinosaur jio slippers in the shopping cart that are the same as the dinosaur pajamas.

There wasn't too much entanglement. When choosing slippers, Su Ran took the three pairs that looked the warmest according to the same color of pajamas.

Looking at Su Yan's pair of slippers with Mickey's head in the shopping cart, Su Han's face completely undisguised.

"So childish." Su Han muttered softly.

Then, while Su Ran wasn't paying attention, he quickly took the pair of slippers out of the cart and put them back on the shelf.

Su Ran didn't see it, but it didn't mean that Lu Shao didn't see it.

Gently glanced at Su Han, Lu Shao calmly put the pair of slippers abandoned by Su Han back into the shopping cart.

Seeing this, Su Han gave Lu Shao a glance and threw the shoes back.

Two people, when she is blind?

Glancing at the naive wit and wit between the father and son, Su Ran's face was ashamed.

"My son." Su Ran called Su Han.

"That pair is for your dad." Su Ranyouyou said.

Even if this pair is not for Lu Shao, the son doesn't need to be so disgusted, right?

Sure enough, after hearing Su Ran's words, Su Han held his slippers in his hand and stared at Su Ran with his eyes widened.

"Why ?!"

"What's the reason?" Su Ran raised his eyebrows and asked, looking upset at his son's unhappy look. He didn't get angry with his son at all.

"Rest assured, you don't need to wear this," Su Ranyou said, pointing to the other pair of light gray striped slippers in the cart, and said, "Well, this is yours."

Looking at the pair of Su Ran's fingers, they looked pretty, but they were obviously "isolated" slippers, and at the other two pairs, a pink Minnie and a dark blue Mickey slipper, Su Han wrinkled deeply brow.

"Why not the same?" Su Han said with disappointment.

Moreover, even if it is not the same, it should be that he and his mother are the same, and this surname Lu is the same.

"It's gone, there are just two of them." Su Ran said calmly.

There is a shi yellow dog, let alone Su Han, Su Ran himself hates it.

"And", glanced at his son, Su Ran said, "Aren't you very disgusted with this style?"

Su Han: This is not a question of likes or dislikes at all, this is a matter of principle!

"Ah."

Su Han was upset at this moment, but when he heard Lu Shao sneer, he exploded instantly.

"I don't know what you are proud of."