𝐗𝐋

"Elijah wants you," Tig laughed as he walked into the clubhouse. "He wants to be with both of you before we leave."

"I don't wanna leave him, Tiggy." Alison said softly.

"He wants you to go. He's too smart."

"And that scares the shit out of me," she laughed, taking her shoes off and jogging out to TM, where majority of the guys were with Eli. Juice ran over and picked her up and slung her over his shoulder. "Put me down!" She laughed. Elijah was laughing at his mom and when she was put down by Juice, she ran and picked him up.

"I'm sorry!' He laughed hysterically.

"Are you sure, monster?" She giggled. He nodded, still laughing considering she was tickling him. When she set him down, he hugged her.

"Where are you and daddy going?"

"To help some people, baby," she said, pushing his hair back. "Gigi is gonna watch you, okay? Are you gonna be good for her?" He nodded as he looked over at Gemma.

"Babe," Juice said, jogging back over to them and softly, but ever so discreetly, slapping Ali's bottom. She slapped his chest softly when he laughed and pulled her into his chest. "We have to leave." Ali sighed and kissed Elijah's cheek before hugged him.

"I have to help your uncle with some things, so I'll see you when Iget back, okay?"

"Okay mommy!" He grinned and Juice hung out with him as Alison went to Jackson who was talking to their mother.

"Abel and Thomas are going to be with Wendy this week," Jax told her. "you'll just have Elijah, I guess."

"Yeah, you will," Ali said, butting into the conversation. "He's gonna bug you so hard, mom."

"I dealt with both of you, I can manage." Gemma laughed.

-

Ali drove her Mustang like old times, considering she blew her bike's motor. She drove in the very front instead.

They stopped at a gas station on the way to Eureka. Ali figured she'd fill her car, so she leaned against her car and impatiently filled it.

"You look so happy right now," Juice said, pinning her against the car.

"Juice, you freak," she laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Trapping you against your car," he put his face close to hers. "what does it look like?" Alison kissed him and slid out from under him.

"You're such a weirdo." She giggled as she finished putting gas in her car.

"Alison you're still up front." Jax said. She shot him a thumbs up and climbed in the car.

As they drove, they had people stare at them. It was amusing after all, a motorcycle club driving all the way to Eureka. Her car had a banner for a charity to support children in St. Thomas.

Alison got swept away in her thoughts when she was driving. She thought about Samcro and how it'd be for Elijah. He was very interested in the club. He wanted to go with them for this. they were meeting with a charter up in eureka, so naturally he couldn't.

It was early the next day when they arrived. Alison parked and got out, running her fingers through her dark hair as her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi mommy!" Elijah beamed over the phone.

"Hi baby!" She said happily. "How are you doing?"

"I'm okay," he mumbled. "I miss you and daddy."

"We miss you too, Eli. I'm sure you are having a lot of fun though, right?" Ali said.

"Yeah! We put my ring on a necklace and watched movies. Gigi said I should keep it a secret, but we had lots of candy." Elijah said. Alison could hear her mother laugh in the background.

"Well, as long as you had fun, you can have all the candy you want. Make sure you brush your teeth though."

"Ali," Juice called from the door as he gestured her in. she nodded. "It's time."

"I have to get going, honey, but I'll see you tomorrow. Be good, okay? I love you."

As she got off the phone, she walked in the room and sat beside her brother. The table was filled and some had to sit on couches.

"The ira is the main problem here," Alison said. "Even years after the death of Clay and Gaalan, we're still not okay with the Kings."

"They're taking a huge shit on our business," Jax said. "We've lost a lot of income."

"What are you trying to get at?" The President of the charter asked.

"Help us run guns. Maybe you guys can run some down every few weeks, and you'll get a percentage of the money." Jax explained.

They talked about the gun running details. The Charming charter had to leave the room as the Eureka charter voted on the decision.

"If they do this, then we're set for a while." Tig said. Alison leant against the wall as she smoked a cigarette.

"I wish we were set in just porn," Jax said. "I hate gunrunning for the IRA."

"They're too unpredictable." Chibs added.

"We need to talk to Jax and Ali." One of the guys from the Eureka charter said. They shuffled into the room and sat down at the table.

"We're voting this out." The president said. "It's too dangerous for us at the moment. We don't know your relationship with the Irish. This just isn't possible for us now." Alison stood up and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I see," Jackson said. "Thanks for considering."

-

"They voted it out?" Happy asked, anger and sadness laced through his voice.

"They knew how bad the Irish can get." Alison said.

"This is getting out of fucking hand." Jax told her as they leaned against her car.

"I just wanna go home." Ali replied tiredly. She drove the mustang in the back this time.

As they went up the street, lights and sirens were blaring at TM and the clubhouse. Nobody knew what horrors laid behind the gates.

A/N

Get ready for the next chapter. You're not going to be prepared.