CHAPTER 1:First Day

Beginne am Anfang

Then we introduce ourselves to them.....

Anyeonghaseyo Blackpink imnida"We smiled to them,then it's time for names.

Hi my name is Jennie kim"I said.

Hi my name is Kim Jisoo,Please tell me if these 3 jerks doing nonsense".Jisoo unnie said teasingly.

"What the....."We said in unison while glaring at Jisoo unnie.Then the students are smiling at us.

"Hi my name Lalisa manoban but you can call me lisa for short".Lisa said.

Hi my name is Park chaeyoung call me rosè
for short".Rosè said.

"Ok then!! Lisa you will be in front of Jungkook,and Rosè you will seat beside jimin,and Jisoo you will be in front of Kim seokjin and Last but not least Jennie kim will be in front of taehyung...."The teacher said.

Ughhh...Why do we seat nearer with the boys,this first day sucks...I said sarcastically
Quitely...

Hi Jennie kim,"Taehyung smirked.

His smirked is so disgusting....

Oh Hi taehyung,"I smiled...obviously.

Lisa Pov

I saw Jennie unnie smiling at the boy with a bandana on his head,i really know that the smile is fake because jennie unnie is not really into boys well....we all are.

..........

( LUNCH TIME!! )

We have a tray of food while walking,But there's 5 girls blocking our way.

Bully it is......

Excuse me girls,we are going to our table so can we continue becuz your blocking our way,"Jennie unnie said calmly trying to control her anger.

Awww guys these transferees know how to talk back the ruler of the school!!."the leader of the group said.

We can talk back cuz we have mouth bitch!
"Jennie unnie savagely spoke".

Ohhhhh!!!The students shout and mostly shocked becuz this is the first time they heared talking back at the ruler of the school.....but i saw 7 boys eating while staring at us with shocked face....it's kind of funny.

SHUT UP!!!the students were again silence by the anger of 8 girls.

HOW DAR-Nancy is cutted by Jennie....

Try to lay your finger on us and i will make sure you will.........

REGRET IT.......

LET'S GO GIRLS!"

LET'S GO GIRLS!".Jisoo unnie said while jennie unnie punch the arm of nancy using her arm then smirked and rolled her eyes.

( Eating time finally )