Chapter 2~

Chapter 2

"He was a boy, she was a girl, can I make it anymore obvious?
He was a punk. She did ballet. What more can I say?" I hear Luke singing, as I wake up.

I have to say I admire his voice, but I really don't like being woken up so early.

I push myself up into a sitting position, digging my elbows into the sand. "Shut the fuck up" I say.

Luke looks at me with a pout and says "you don't appreciate Avril Lavigne?"

"No," I scoff out, causing Luke to pout even more. "I'm more of a Britney Spears kinda guy," I then say.

"Baby, can't you see, I'm calling, a guy like you should wear a warning, it's dangerous I'm fallin' there's no escape, I can't wait I need a hit baby, give me it, you're dangerous I'm lovin' it," Luke sings loudly, dramatically putting his hand on his heart and pointing at me.

"Jesus Christ, I can't believe I'm stuck here with you," I say with a sigh.

"Aw I know you secretly love me, Ash," Luke says with a large grin.

I groan, and then stand up "I'm gonna go into the forest to look for a stream or river to wash in."

"Can I come with you?" Luke asks.

I can't tell if he's joking or not, so I just say "sure."

Then after we collect all our stuff, we start to walk through the forest. It is quite light, and thankfully the only animals we come across are birds.

Eventually we come across a wide river.

After putting my bag down by the river bank, I ask "can you turn around? So I can get changed?"

Luke reluctantly nods but turns around.

After I've stripped out of my shirt, pants and boxers I jump into the river.

"I'm done," I tell Luke.

He turns around, and looks at me, and I just hope the water isn't too clear.

Luke suddenly starts changing in front of me, and I squeal and turn around.

I hear Luke chuckle, and I say "you could've given me some warning!"

"Why? Where you worried you'd get I turned on by my awesome bod?" Luke says with a wink.

"No, I just didn't want to see your dick!" I argue.

"Wow. You're probably the first person whose ever said that to me," Luke says, and then from the splash I hear in the water I presume he's jumped in.

I turn around, and see Luke standing a few meters away from me.

I honestly can't help but stare at his broad shoulders, and think about how fucking hot he looks with wet hair.

And yes, I'm gay, but I shouldn't find luke attractive. He's just annoying!

I see Luke look up at me, and he bites on his lip ring, causing me to turn away from him, blushing.

I then start swimming under the water, and when I come up to the surface, I start running my fingers through my hair, doing my best to wash it.

"I could help you with that," Luke says swimming up behind me.

"I'm alright," I say with an awkward laugh.

"Well I could wash the rest of your body instead then?" Luke says, moving closer to me, his breath now tickling the back of my neck.

I shake my head no, but don't moves way from Luke when he puts his hands on my waist.