𝟏𝟔 - 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | (𝐘/𝐍) | 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The living room lights were suddenly turned on and small growling was heard from across the room, which made Taehyung look to find where it was coming from.

Once he found where it was coming from, he shifted into his full form, which was an enormous white snow tiger with beautiful black and white stripes, but the shining eyes that terrorized me were still gleaming vividly and stuck out from the monochrome fur.

He was not right on top of me anymore, but if I moved anywhere, I'm rather certain his sharp claws would dig right into my plush skin.

Whoever was growling was being cut out by a much louder growl coming from Taehyung, and before I could even blink, I saw a small corgi jump over the couch and onto Taehyung, trying to fight him off.

Of course, a corgi hybrid would never be strong enough to fight a white tiger hybrid, so the next second, the corgi was kicked to the other side of the room with a soft whimper falling from him once he hit the wall and fell to the floor.

I got up to run to the small corgi, but the chilling shiver that ran up my back form the loud rawr coming from Taehyung made my body freeze up again.

Taehyung was gradually stalking his way over towards me and with every step he took, my heart felt like it was going to explode.

'It's all over now.'

When Taehyung was right behind me, a thud was heard from the stairs. I looked up to see the same black panther that I saw when Jin first brought me here. He quickly pounced onto Taehyung, attacking his neck and bitting his face.

I noticed my body wasn't frozen like before, so I quickly got up and grabbed the hurt corgi, and ran to a corner of the room to get away while Yoongi wrestled Tae. This fight wasn't like the last one I walked in on with Yoongi and Namjoon, this time there was blood coming from somewhere and the growling was way louder and extra unmerciful sounding.

The fight was getting so bad, to the point that I had to stop watching.

There was another loud rawr coming from one of them and a thunder-like thud. Jin must have woken up and ran down the stairs to break up the fight in his full form and Namjoon exited his room and also shifted, but he came and stood in front of me and the corgi.

Jungkook also came out, but he couldn't do anything because of his size, just like me. Hobi went to help Jin break up Yoongi and Taehyung and bring Tae back to his room.

'So, if Jin, Namjoon, Yoogni, Jungkook, Hobi, and Taehyung are out, that means that the corgi that I'm holding now is Jimin.'

'He tried to safe me even though he knew he couldn't win.'

-

After Jin got Yoongi under control and Hobi brought Taehyung back to his room, Namjoon moved over and changed back to his half form and checked up on me and Jimin. My knee was bleeding again, but other than that I was okay, but mentally, was a different story.

Yoongi had a deep scar running down over his right eye (Hehe agust d) and had some other severe wounds on his arms and even his back, but Taehyung was worse, he had puncture marks all over his body and a small missing piece of his ear, he had scratches all over his face and his head was bleeding.

"Jungkook, take (Y/N) and Jimin to your room and make sure the lock is on."

"Got it."

Jungkook gently grabbed the unconscious Jimin from my arms and helped me walk to his room.

"You can sleep easy in here cause I have a lock for my door so no one can come in, but let me take care of your knee first."

"What will happen to Taehyung?"

"He will be punished by Jin or Yoongi."

The word punished brought back many bad memories of my old home

"Like how?"

"I don't really know, but whatever it is, you shouldn't know about."

'Why.'

"What about Yoongi?"

"He will be fine, Yoongi has been through a lot more than just a catfight."

Jungkook slightly laughed.