Chapter Four - World Class Criminal

"Moriaty?!" I hear sherlocks worried voice but I keep my eyes shut, not wanting to escape that memory, too afraid to leave it"

"JIM?!" Sherlock shakes me and I open my eyes "Jim what is the matter?"

"Nothing" I snap, angry that he took me away from my Sebastian, even though I know it's not really his fault.

His face hardens and I see him but up that barrier that the world knows so well, I sigh to myself, "I was only worried because I needed to go over what we have to do when we get there, we're to get off in a minute"
"Yes you're right" He says shortly, pulling out a folder from god knows where, his coat must be a fucking tardis.

"Okay so Godric is planning on sending the drugs to Brittany within the next couple of hours, if we're lucky we can go undercover and gain some more information on the bigger picture"

I stare at him in disbelief, "No, no Sherlock this was not the agreement, we agreed that we would stop the drugs to stop more druggies from trashing this world. The plan was not, it was not, to go whole 'operation cobra' and intercept a whole drug company"

He sighs at me "Don't be ridiculous moriarty, it's the French mafia."

"Erm I'm sorry what? That certainly wasn't - I'm sorry since was there even a French mafia?"

SHERLOCK POV

I frown at him, surely as a world-class criminal he must have known about the French mafia, of course they are not as well known as some, but they are still filthy criminals.

I push this away and widen my eyes at him, "Moriarty I honestly thought you were smarter than that, of course there is a French mafia" He narrows his eyes at me in annoyance and I sigh "where there are people desperate for power there is a mafia. Now, as we are in French territory my brother can do nothing to help us, we're alone"

He laughs, but it's a cruel laugh, "Oh Sherlock, I'm a criminal, we don't need any of your brothers ridiculous government help". His tone grates on me and it bothers me that he talks about my brother like that, of course that is something that I would never admit out loud, it pains me to admit it to myself even, but the only people that have ever, have even been allowed to insult him are well me...and John.

"Okay then, criminal what approach do you expect us to take?"

He grins at me and his eyes glint, the look of malevolent on his face surprisingly excites me, and then wraps his arms around my neck.

"Why its simple hunny, all criminals are allies, we're going to walk right into their little operation"

"That's a joke right?" I ask him, because obviously he isn't thinking straight.

"No, I'm not joking Sherlock, we're going to get to them from the inside and make them into shoes for your boyfriend back home. Does that sound good, we can send them to him?"

"What? John? John is not my boyfriend, in fact you are Moriarty." He looks at me in disbelief.

"I'm sorry what?"

"Jim Moriarty would you care to be my boyfriend"

He snorts, "I feel like a 12 year old"

"At least you're not the one running around yelling 'the game is on'" I say

He throws his head back and laughs, I love seeing him like this, "That is true", then he pulls me in closer and kisses me quickly on the lips as if he's nervous, "of course I'll be your boyfriend William Sherlock Scott Holmes" I laugh, before kissing him with a sort of urgency, I don't know how he does this to me, consulting detective falling for the top criminal, its almost too ridiculous to believe.

Suddenly an old lady walks through a door into the stair well, she sees us and tuts.

But the minute she disappears we burst out laughing against the wall.

Oh to be in love...again.

********************************** NOTE ************************************

okay so first of all i must apologise, i am sososososososososososososo sorry for not updating this in FOREVER, and for this chapter being so short, i just wanted to give you something (i feel like i said this last time? or maybe that was a mental apology?) Anyway *gasp* what are these suspisions about Moriarty, and *gasp* what does sherlock mean by "again".
Either way im excited to finish this (its no where near finished yet so dont worry!), because the plot twist at the end *gasp*, it will make you cry trust me, at least it made me cry thinking about it? I really dont want the end to happen :'( *brb while i go and cry in a corner somewhere*

Anyway, i hope you enjoyed this, feel free to share/vote/follow
Love you allxxxxx :*