"I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to have you over for the holidays." Lauren gushed.

Luciana just nodded and smiled. She always went back home for the holidays, whenever she got the chance. Now that she thinks about it, her whole life is about to change while being married to Roman. It's not just about her. There's two people to keep in mind after tonight.

~
"And now we'll be slowing things down for the first dance of the bride and groom." The DJ spoke into the microphone.

Roman and Luciana walked in the middle of the dance floor, his hands made his way to either side of her hips. She placed her hands on his shoulders, as the music played, they started gracefully dancing.

The song '18' started playing. Both smiling as it described their relationship perfectly.

Long before we both thought the same thing
I wanna love, like you made me feel, when we were 18

"How has this day been so far?" Roman whispered to her.

"Perfect." Luciana breathed. "I never thought I'd be getting married after everything that happened."

"I was so happy when you came back. I finally got my chance... I.. I just knew I had to take it." Roman said, beginning to cry.

"I'm glad you did." Luciana smiled through her tears. "Thank you for loving me Roman." She wiped his tears.

Roman pulled her close, almost as if he was afraid to let go. "Thank you for loving me back."

When we were 18.

~

❤️: 15

❤️: 15.1 mil 💬: 26,092
@wweromanreigns: I have loved you since we were 18.

~
1 month later: Monday Night Raw

"You okay?" Becky asked Luciana as they sat in catering.

Luciana snapped out of her thoughts. "Y-yeah."

"Nervous?"

She nodded. "I just want him to be okay.."

Becky placed her fork down and faced Luciana. "He will be. He is. He's in remission."

"I know.. But.. He's on cloud nine right now. I'm very excited to be back but I want him to take it easy. He's in WWE World right now." Luciana sighed.

"Luci, he'll be completely fine. He did the training, he's cleared. Roman can do it, and he will take it easy. He has you by his side to tell him to slow down." Becky reassured her. "Alright?"

"I guess..."

"Hey girlies," Lacey beamed and sat at their table. "Luci, I ran into Roman in the hall. He's looking for you. I think it's time."