𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Juice was beyond excited about the baby. Throughout her pregnancy, Alison obtained hand-me-downs from Jackson.

Even though she was happy, there was a lot going on in the club.

Tara had been murdered, and only Juice and Ali knew who actually did it.

Alison and Juice had a little boy; Elijah Marquis Ortiz.

He was a tiny baby. Gemma said that he was about as big as Alison was when she was born.

Gemma graciously took care of him as a baby, since the club had to go all over hell and creation for countless reasons. Though she took care of him, Alison and Juice remained extremely close to him.

They were going to throw a party at the clubhouse for Elijah's fourth birthday.

Although the club was still involved in a bunch of illegal activities, they could wind down for a day to have a birthday party for the Vice President's son.

"He's so cute, I feel like I wanna steal him." Lyla remarked as she stood alongside Alison and watched Elijah run around the clubhouse.

"He's extremely wordy." Ali laughed.

"Mommy!" Elijah screamed as Chibs chased him over to allie.

"Nope," Juice picked the small boy up and threw him over his shoulder. "I got you." Eli giggled uncontrollably while Chibs laughed.

"This kid is gonna get in so much trouble." Chibs joked. Juice set Elijah down and he ran over to Alison. It was easy to say he was a momma's boy.

"No!" Elijah said. "I'm a good boy." Alison laughed and kneeled down to his level and brushed his long black hair back.

"I know you are, baby." She said. Elijah smiled and hugged her. She couldn't help but get a bit emotional from time to time. She never thought she'd have a child.

"Shit," Juice said to Chibs. "That's my family." Chibs smiles and put his hand on Juice's shoulder.

"Bad!" Eli shouted, pointing at his father.

"Your father is horrible." Ali said. Elijah pouted and ran over to Juice, tackling him in a hug.

"Please tell her I'm not horrible." Juice said softly with a smile.

"Daddy isn't horrible." Elijah affirmed.

"Ali!" Abel yelled, running into the clubhouse and hugging her. He was ten years old now while Thomas was five.

"Hi little man!" She said and hugged him.

"Ali!" Thomas shouted, also running over to her.

"Elijah really wanted you two to come." She smiled and Eli ran off with the boys.

"Wow," Juice said, wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing his lips to hers. "Four years."

"Public display of affection guys." Jax teased, poking Alison's cheek. All had been calm around the clubhouse since there were so many kids around lately. Lyla's kids joined them for the day, along with Opie's children.

Ali smiled and put her lips to Juice's ear, "What do we say when we're not going to be here for a week?"

"We're going on a charity ride. He'll like that."

-

"Elijah Marquis, what do you say to him?" Ali said in a somewhat stern voice when Eli opened his present from Chibs, which were little toy motorcycles. He smiled really big and hugged chibs, whom he referred to as his "Baba" or grandfather.

"Thank you, Baba!"

Elijah opened the rest of his presents. He had gotten a lot of stuff from everyone. Most of it having something to do with the reaper. He got a little hoodie with the patch on the back, and a large SOA on the front.

"Abel has something he wants to give him." Jax said with a smile. Eli was standing in front of allie as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Here ya go, Eli." Abel said, handing him a small ring with the word Sons on it. "My dad got it from his dad," abel explained. "Your mom has this too. My dad told me that you'd like this."

"Thank you." Eli squeaked out. He went over and hugged Jax.

"I wanted you to have it, monster," Jax told him. "Abel isn't interested in it. He keeps loosing it. I see how you act around your mommy and daddy. You really like this kinda stuff." Eli nodded and they hugged once more.

"Mommy!" Eli sprinted over to her and she picked him up.

"Don't try to wear this yet, babe," she told him. "It'll fall right off your little finger." He laughed as she played with his fingers.

"The guys have something to give you," tig said, stealing Eli from Alison. She sat down at the bar and ran her fingers through her hair.

"You know why we take pride in your little boy?" Happy said, standing on the other side of the bar.

"Why?" She wondered softly.

"Because he's a strong little one," he told her as he took her hands and put them in his. "Don't get me wrong, Abel and Thomas are too, but Elijah—"

"Abel and Thomas are never here, are never around Jax, and are not allowed to have this life." Ali spoke.

"I know," Happy nodded, looking at her. "He's always here and really likes it. That's why we smother him with club stuff."

"I know," she smiled. "I'm not bothered by that, though. I'm just... scared."

A/N

Time jump four years, soz fam ¯\_()_/¯