[005]

CHAPTER FIVE.

JUST as Elena was away to blurt out the news to Evangeline, something or more like someone caught her eye from across the beach

JUST as Elena was away to blurt out the news to Evangeline, something or more like someone caught her eye from across the beach. She dropped her friend's hand and stood up, eyes not being removed from her ex boyfriend the whole time. The couple continue to shout her name to grab her attention but she didn't care, she couldn't believe she was finally setting her eyes on Harry after all these years. She slowly began to walk over, not breaking her blue eyes from him as he walks out of the sparkling ocean.

Harry runs his fingers through his wet curls as he pushes them to the back of his head, lightly licking his bottom lip to moisten it. Evangeline stares at his toned and tattooed body, noticing that it hasn't changed a bit since she last set her eyes on it. She smiles in awe at his beautiful face, all of the memories the two shared coming right to the front of her mind. However her smile soon fades when she notices all of the girls gawking and trying to get his attention, it made her jealous.

Just as she approaches Harry, she trips on something in the sand causing her to land straight onto the ground below her. She wanted to cry in embarrassment from her clumsiness, this was the first way that Harry was going to see her after being away from him for two years. She mentally face palmed herself as she began to get up slowly, not really wanting to face him now that she was completely and utterly mortified. However, he lightly grabbed her hand, helping her to stand up on her feet. "Eva." He whispers as they gaze into each other's eyes, shock was displayed all over his face. It was as if he had seen a ghost, he couldn't believe who was standing right in from of him.

Just as Evangeline was away to engulf her long lost love in her arms, her sister runs over and kisses Harry on the lips. Evangeline's happy expression drops immediately, she wanted to cry so badly at the sight of her sister and her fiancé. Harry was her first love and she knew that she broke up with him but it was for the greater good, she had to focus on herself. She knew that he would've moved on in these two years apart but she would've never expected it to be with her very own sister, it broke her heart.

Elena and Niall soon approach them, a sympathetic look displayed all over their faces. Evangeline soon realises that this is what they were trying to tell her earlier, she couldn't believe that this was happening right now. If only Maddie knew what had happened with her and Harry in the past. "I see you've met my fiancé!" Maddie happily exclaims, cuddling into his side as she places a kiss onto his warm cheek.

Evangeline didn't want her sister to know about hers and Harry's past so she just pretended not to know him, it broke her soul to do this but she knew that she couldn't upset her sister and tell her everything. "I'm Maddie's sister Evangeline, nice to meet you." She awkwardly shakes Harry's hand, eyes looking away from him to avoid any awkward contact. His eyes widen at the word 'sister' what are the complete odds that this happened.