20 Questions to Discover yourself

Tag 3 friends you want to challenge to answer this chapter.

Warning

Some of these questions might be really uncomfortable for you to answer. Feel free to ignore those questions. But if you can find the answer to those uncomfortable question, then it will be good for you.

After answering, read your own answers. You will be surprised.

Some questions in this chapter will be repeated in other chapters. Please forgive me for that.

1. Who is the first person you remember in a day?

2. If you have to give up on one sense of your body, which one will you pick?

3. If you have to give up on one hand or leg, which one will you pick?

4. Can you imagine yourself being a parent?

5. Are you satisfied with the way you spent yesterday?

6. Are you happy with the way you are living your life currently?

7. Have you overcome the most devastating tragedy/failure in your life?

8. Do you feel that no one truly cares for you?

9. If you could change one thing about your lover / best friend, what will you change and how?

10. If you get a choice to go back in time and select a family for you to be born, will you change your family?

11. You have to leave for heaven. You can pick one person to follow you, whom will you pick?

12. Whom do you trust the most?

13. Is there a person, for whom, you will be ready to die for?

14. Do you truly believe in zodiac sign or are you just playing along with the community or not?

15. What is the biggest crime/ sin you have committed? (No need to answer if you are using your real name.)

16. Everything is fair in love and war. Do you agree?

17. Is there a person in your real life, whom you are jealous of? Who?

18. How much of your outside appearance is real? (The question is about your emotions and attitude.)

19. Do you ever do something that makes you feel guilty, yet continue to do it? Can you tell what it is? (Ex: Wasting time on the internet, cussing,)

20. Who is the last person you remember in a day?

Tag 5 friends you want to challenge.

How many questions could you answer?