s e v e n t e e n

"the thing is, i know. i know very well that i can't achieve my dream." you said and i almost burst out but i hold it.

"so being a dreamer is just a lie and a joke to you?" i said and you shook you head.

"no doyoung, i tried my hardest but i just can't." you said and i stood up ;

"aren't you the one who always encouraged me to do my best and never give up? what happened to you?!"

"i said i tried right? can you please listen to me?" you said, calming me down.

i sat down right away and i told you to continued

"even if i tried my hardest, i can't."

"i can't be hara all the time. the only hara that my family know is, lee hara not the real hara." you said.

"but with you, i can truly be hara. i can be who i wanted to be but not with them."

"if you are wondering, i got into a science school. i didn't meant to broke you, doyoung. they dropped me out of SOPA and i've been locking myself for a week."

"i live under control, sometimes i wanted to run away. i hate being lee hara in people expectation. i want to be myself."

"just like hara that you know, i want to be that hara."

"where i can talk about my dream, where i can be myself more. i want that and i'm desperate for it."

"but i can't"

"and the reason why i did all of this is because...."

"i just wanted to see how beautiful it is, when someone achieve their dream."

"'cause i know i'll never see and feel how beautiful achieving my dream and what i really want feel like."

"also i wanted to help someone to achieve their dream and made them realised how precious having a dream is."

"people always had a chance but i lose mine."

"or i can say, i never had it."

you burst into tears, i hate seeing you like this. i kept my mouth shut at the moment.

"they still forced me even if i told them many times that singing is my one and only passion. they insisted, 'cause treating people and saving people is in my blood"

you were hurt, by your loved ones.

"they wanted me to be a doctor and what should i do? at first i felt so stupid dragging you with me. you felt betrayed right? every time i would said "i'll try" it seems like i'm lying. i tried my best to kept my words. i failed. i'm sorry"

"now that you almost achieve yours, i'm happy. thank you for trusting me and waiting for me. this might be my first and last to say this,"

"thank you and i love you, kim doyoung."

"you make me feel special."

"when no one did."

p r o m i s e s a r e n e v e r m e a n t t o b e b r o k e n , t h e y j u s t c a n t k e e p i t .