It was hard flying with just one hand. But he was using the other to keep the kid safe..

He wouldnt admit it.. He had a soft spot for the youngest.. He reminded him of...

...

He shook his head, continuing to fly the grimbler, pulling on the wheel to lift the grimbler higher. High enough to get over the fog. The grandmasters breaths were slightly quicker than before. He needed to hurry and find Jetpad.

The unicorns mind couldnt process it, the mere thought of the youngest now.. gone. All it took was one night..

One...mistake..

" w-were s..so..s..sorry..u-ubercorn.. "

Muttered the oldest of the trio that stood before the mentor, who seemed frozen in shock, and at a loss for words..

Atleast that what it seemed..
Then.. he spoke.

A shaky voice, filled with sadness, grief, and anger..

" H-how could you.. "

Muttered the unicorn, more tears forming in his eyes.

" HOW COULD YOU LOSE HIM!? H-HE WAS ONLY A FUCKING K I D!! W H Y- WHY WOULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!?!?! "

The unicorn cried out, voice booming as it echoed in their flying home. All the of the cadets winced and stepped back from the unicorn, whos breaths were sharp, heavy.

The cadets were rendered speechless frommthe words of the unicorn, the feeling of guult only rising, they couldnt say anything. Their eyes fixed on the unicorn.

Then, they saw it.

A spark

A spark in the eyes of the unicorn, a bright, cyan spark. Followed with small flame like embers forming from nothingness. Surrounding the unicorn with a soft glow

. . .

The grandmaster continued flying, it was still a little hard for him to continue this with one hand. He had to contact the unicorn. Unfortunately for him, he cant press the button to turn on the comm. As he still held foz with one hand and steered with the other.

He huffed. He had to hurry and find Jetpad. He needs to get the kid back to Ubercorn..

. . .

The cadets eyes widen in fear, pupils small as they watched the unicorn. Unable to think right from the whirling emotions in each and every one of them. But from all the four.

Ubercorns emotions were the strongest. Like raging waves in a stormy ocean. Only growing worse.

" U-ubercorn-"

The cadet named kyan choked out, not knowing what would happen. But the bits of cyan flames that surrounded the unicorn only gave a sign that it wasnt any good...

" N-No, SHUT IT! "

The unicorn yelled, his voice thundering loudly in the ears of the cadets. Who winced and shrunk back in fear, keeping themselves quiet as they watched the unicorns movements, eyes small.