This Will Be a Long Break.

So this chapter will be dedicated to SIngingxinxthexrain because she has read most of this and told me what she thought of it. She made me want to do so well on this chapter and I hope that whoever reads this loves it. So enjoy it and please tell me what you think. I will warn you there is talk of self harm in this chapter. I am not trying to make fun of people who cut or harm myself. I will admit I am one of those people myself and I am only bringing a personal apsect into my stories. If I hit a nerve with anyone please tell me and I will try my best to change the story slightly to avoid offending anyone. Other wise please enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarrlette's POV

    I woke that morning covered in sweat and tears. My nightmares were getting worse and I didn't know how to stop them. Professor Smith had shown up at my door late last night to check on me and I wasn't about to tell him about my nightmares. I had been getting them since I was a little girl, along with other issue. I was lucky I slept at all at night. I was contantly in fear that something would happen while I was in public.

     My issues? I saw and heard things that were not even there. And at night I had nightmares of the weirdest things but it always scared me. I would wake up screaming and crying and even sometimes with cuts all up and down my arms from me self harming myself in my sleep.. It didn't help that I would self harm myself while I was awake. It was how I felt a relief from everything happening to me. And I tryed to avoided cutting where it would be visible. I would cut on my stomach and chest, places most people would never see. 

    There was a knock on my dorm room door. I slowly wandered over to see who could possibly be up this early that wanted to see me. I open the door to see Professor Smith standing ouside my doorway. 

     "Can I help you?" I asked, wondering what he could possibly want.

    "I came to tell you I am canceling class for today. I have a lot to do and since I am one of the professors that is staying on campus for this long break due to the fact that I live in town I would like a day just to do whatever I need to get done. Have a good break and I will see you in January, Miss Johnson," Professor Smith said.

    "Wait, you're staying here?"

     "That is what I said isn't it?"

    "Lovely, I get to deal with you alone in this hall all break."

    "Why are you staying here?"

    "Because my parents left for a huge vacation last weekend so I am stuck here."

   "Don't you live in town?"

    "Yes, but my parents had the locks changed and never bothered to give me the extra key. So I have no way to get in."

    "Well, I am sorry to hear that. Well, etiher way. Have a good holiday and I guess I will be seeing you around the campus."

    And with that he walked off down the hall. So now I had no class on the last day before break and I had no clue what to do... Time to find Lucas before he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julian's POV

   I slowly walked down the hall from Scarrlette's dorm room. I had just found out that her and I would be the only ones on this floor of this hall over break. I don't know why that made me happy. I always felt odd around her. Like strangely calm, all I wanted to do everytime I saw her was pull her into my arms and hold her. I was thinking totaly out of hand, she was a student of mine and what I was thinking was against the law. I knew I was falling in love with my own student, but I didn't know what to do. I mean how was I supposed to act upon this feeling. If I got caught I would lose my job, that and I was pretty sure she didn't like me that way.

    "Hey Professor," I heard a voice say. 

   I look up to see Lucas standing there.

   "Hello, Lucas. What are you doing up here?"

   "Going to say good-bye to Scarrlette before I leave for home."

   "Well have a great break and see you in a month."

  And with that I walked off to finish some things up before everyone leaves.

  I had to face it... I was in love with Scarrlette Johnson, my student. I had to find a way to either get rid of this feeling or acting upon it.... I was in love with a student.... And it was forbidden...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you go.. tell me what you think please! I will love you if you do. Thanks for reading it and I hope to update again soon.

-Scarrlette