Is it a she or he?

"I want a boy"I said looking at mattia "I want a girl"he said looking at me. It been 4 months now me and mattia are arguing about. A boy or girl. We are on the way to find out what gender it is.

Once we got there we waited till they call us.
Once they did me and mattia went in the room.
They look around

"Looks like you having.....

Almost there

Twins! One girl and one a boy, congrats"

"Well looks like we were both right" mattia look at me "yup"I said still in shock. We finish I was excited to tell the others.

We drove home mattia couldn't stop smiling.
"Someone seem happy" I said looking at him "you think I going to be a dad, you know how cool that is and we're having twins" he had a biggest smile on his face.

Once we got home I told them to come and sit I look at them and mattia shouts "WERE HAVING TWINS" he said they look at me I smiled they got all excited." Congratulations you two" Katie said
"Thank you" I said "I want a baby now"Vic said "we'll let go make one"Alvaro said looking at her
"Later" she said winking at him.

We celebrated and I went to go tell my dad. As I walk over there. I heard him talking to someone

"Yeah, she pregnant I going to be a grandpa, and now you going to be a grandma you coming to the wedding right , ok "

I was confused at what he said. He said bye I walk In
"He"I said. "So what is it" he said with a smile "I having twins on a girl and one boy"I said he got so excited. He hugged me I said good night and went to my room we're mattia was sleeping. 

I changed and  lay down next to him. I felt his arms rap around me. "Goodnight"he said "good night" I said falling asleep.