Damn siblings

TARA'S POV-

After stefan vanished I headed towards the door but was stopped by Elijah who was now standing in front of me. "Please Elijah, I have to go after him. I know how he is when it comes to his sister, he'll either kill Tyler or get himself killed trying." I pleaded. Elijah looked past me towards his sister, thinking. "I understand Stefans need to protect his family, and your need to protect him but perhaps I should go after him." He said, his eyes never leaving Freya. I opened my mouth to object but Freya cut in. "Elijah's right Tara, besides, I might know a spell that can protect the baby and speed up the hybrid transition at the same time but it's a tough spell even for me so i'm going to need your help." She stated. I sighed then turned to face her. "Are you in?" Freya asked. "What do you need me to do?" I questioned. Freya smiled then nodded at Elijah who then vamp sped out of the house, leaving Freya and I to work our magic.
    "Let's get to it." Freya said as she turned to walk up the stairs. I let out another small sigh then followed her. As we grew closer to Leigh's room I felt a shiver run down my spine. I stopped walking and stared at the closed bedroom door, eyes wide. Freya stopped and turned to look at me. "What is it Tara?" She asked. "I left her door open before I went down stairs..." I told her. Freya's brows furrowed. she turned towards the door, closed her eyes and put her hand on it while whispering in a language witches knew all too well. Suddenly the lights flickered and freya's words went from a whisper to a lound chant. Then, as quickly as it started, it stopped. Freya's eyes flew open and she jumped back from the door, startled. "Oh no." Was all she said. I shivered as the air around us grew colder. "Wait.. What's oh no? What's wrong?" I asked frantically. She turned to me with a slightly scared look in her eyes that I've never seen before. "Hes here." She said. "Who's here?" I asked her. Freya didnt respond. Her eyes grew dark and hard as she turned around and raised her hands using magic to fling open the door. I looked past her and saw a tall slightly muscular figure standing by Leigh's bed, his back to us. 'That's a hot back' a little voice in my head whispered. I shook my head till the voice went away. "Hello sister." The person said, turning to face us. 'Of course he has an accent.' I thought to myself. "Get away from her Klaus." Freya said, her voice cold. He smirked. "And what, my darling sister, happens if I dont?" He taunted, stroking Leigh's hair. My eyes narrowed. Klaus' smile vanished as he fell to the ground, clutching his head. I glared harder, directing as much power as I could at him. He started to cough violently, blood flowing from his mouth onto the floor. Finally Satisfied I stopped. Freya turned to me and shot me a quick smile before turning back to her brother. Klaus finally stood back up and looked at Freya angrily. "I wouldnt think you the type sister." He said, still trying to catch his breath. "She's not." I said stepping around Freya so he could see me. "But me? I damn well am." I said, my voice hard. Klaus glared at me. "Who the bloody hell are you?" He asked. "Someone you dont wanna mess with, and that girl over there that you had your sister kill? Yeah, that's MY sister." I snapped in response. Klaus looked at me with his cold eyes, not saying a word. "My pregnant sister." When I added that klaus froze and for the first time since we got in that room his eyes went soft as he turned to he look at Leigh. "Mar...-shes pregnant?" He questioned softly. "Yeah and you better hope that baby survives or you'll have more then just a few pissed off witches to worry about." I told him. Klaus looked at me, confused. "Throw a few vampires, a couple were wolves,  your first hybrid and your new hybrid in there and you get..almost half of mystic falls. And they'll all be after you." I told him. Klaus chuckled. "What does that hybrid failure Tyler Lockwood have to do with any of this?" He asked. "Hes the baby's father klaus." Freya replied. Klaus laughed again. "I'm sorry..." he stopped to catch his breath. "... you really expect me to believe that that horrible hybrid  jock that no one likes, got my Leigh pregn..-"  "YOUR Leigh?" I asked, eye brow raised. Klaus froze. Freya and I both looked at him skeptically. "What arent you telling us Klaus?" I questioned. Klaus looked away, not saying a word. "Why did you want me to make sure Leigh became a hybrid Nik? We all know you have plenty." Freya asked. "Because shes special. But I never would have if I knew she was pregnant. The transition could harm and possibly kill the child." He said. "What do you mean shes special?" I asked. Klaus didnt answer, instead he stood up and walked towards the open window. "Klaus..-" freya started go ask him another question but he vanished.
"Damn it klaus!" Freya groaned.
I looked at her. "So that's the ass hole brother?" I asked. She nodded. "Well, one of them."