PROLOGUE <3

(A/N:) This story is still under revisions.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED..

****

SUNNY MYEL SAROSA

I'm just a simple girl who dreams to have a better future for my family and for myself. I want a peaceful life but how can I experience such things if I have an annoying siblings? If I have a stubborn father and friends?

How my life become peaceable if someone makes it miserable?

And when I met this gangster. He makes everything more difficult that I expect it could be.

My heart, my mind and my soul, fails to operate when I started to meet him.

I really can't believe that in just a click, my heart gets along with him. It's just that, impossible. I didn't know, how did it happens. It's really confusing me, seriously.

Basta, ang alam ko lang nananahimik ako noon and then he came, that's when it started everything.

I don't know or since I came into this world?

Ah basta, ginulo niya 'yong buhay ko. Period!

I just really can't understand how and why, but I am sure he makes me crazy over him. He makes me drool by his physical appearance. That's it!

Thanking him is not in my vocabulary but it's too corny to say that I fell in love with that gangster. Yeah, he makes me fall for him hard and deep.

But I have reasons... I just have no choice, that's all.

I fell not because of his, oh so damn good looking face. I fell because I just have no damn choice. Yeah, really. That is my consequent reason.

*****

JETH ARL ZENBERG

When I met her, everything's change.

All I just do is to keep her safe and makes her happy. That's what I promised to my younger sister who died years ago.

I didn't promised to her that I will love her best friend. Damn! I just can't resist her cuteness. She's slow and sometimes crazy.

She always cursed at me even if I didn't do something wrong to her. And the funny shit thing is, she even called me shitzu!

That woman! What do she think of me, a dog?

Fuck! But then I realized that it's an equal and fair to fair basis. I called her Polkadots and she called me shitzu even if it is not a good combination. But still, we have an endearment.

We're even!

For entering in my life, I can say that we're destined for each other. I love her but I just don't have any choice. That's all! Nothing more.

.

.

.

.

.

(Vomment po. ^___^)

EXO>XOXO

LADYMANIA

Don't forget po to VOTE and COMMENT. Thanks..😚

Date Started: July 2015
Date Finished: May 2016