Deemed To Dream (Part 1)

Part 1:

Marko stroked my hair then gazed into my eyes; "You look beautiful tonight."

I felt myself blush; "Thank you. So do you." I cringed as I said it.

He laughed; "That's good." The sound of his tinkling laughter and his touch to my face sent me to heaven.

"Sorry..." I bit my lip to stop from laughing at his expression.

"Don't be." He leant close to me to kiss me; "I love you, Amy." Marko whispered against my lips.

His voice circled through my head...

I love you, Amy    I love you, Amy    I love you, Amy    I love you, Amy     I love you, Amy    I love you, Amy

                                                                          **********

My alarm clock beeped in my ear and I woke with a jolt of realization and blushed as I remembered who I was dreaming of. I jumped out of bed and dressed as fast as my tired body would allow me to. My blurring vision was no aid to me so I attempted to wash my face several times-it did not wash away the tiredness or the lingering blush on my cheek.

I glanced at my reflection; racoon eyes, dishevelled hair, mis-matched clothes...It was a wonder Anthony is still with me. When would he notice how ugly I am? I thought miserably.

I arrived at school just in time to collect the necessary books and head to my first class. I was at my locker dwelling upon my dream when Anthony appeared behind me, hugging me from there.

"Amy." HIs voice was right beside my ear so his breath sent shivers descending down my body. Anthony kissed my cheek then laid his head on top of mine as I continued loading books into my bag.

"What's your first class?" He asked.

"Double spanish." As I said the words, my whole body flushed and I suddenly became very stiff and self- concious.

"Oh, alright. I'll see you at lunch?" But Anthony was still holding onto me so I nodded. "Amy, are you OK?"

I put my last books into my bag then turned to look at him; "Yeah, why?" I slung my bag over one shoulder and closed then locked my locker-anything not to look at him.

"You don't seem OK. Talk to me." He took my hand and I instinctively laced my fingers around his but made a special effort not to look at him. He lifted my chin to look at me but when I saw those deep brown eyes of his and that perfect yet concerned face, a wave of guilt overcame me.

"Talk to me." He repeated-more genlte this time.

But I couldn't. I couldn't tell him how I was dreaming of my Spanish teacher kissing me and telling me he loves me. I couldn't do that to Anthony. He had never even looked at other girls in a way he shouldn't have-even though half the girls in my year and the year below were constantly staring at him. I hate to admit it, but one day, I caught wind of and appreciation club set up for him. He was espacially sweet to me that day.

The bell rang and my stomach dropped as I remembered I  have to spend a whole hour with my Spanish teacher-Mr. Fernandez.

"Anthony, don't worry. I just haven't slept in a while. I've been having bad dreams..." I tried to tell him as much fo the truth as possible. I kissed Anthony on his cheek but he took hold of my face and kissed me on my lips with so much emotion I wanted to cry because I had been dreaming of...

"I'll miss you." I smiled. All thoughts of Mr. Fernandez left my mind as Anthony winked at me and slowly let go of me as I walked to spanish.

I walked into the class and sat with my friends and began chatting to them until Mr. Fernandez entered the room.

"Hola, chicas." The class quietened as his silky smooth voice filled the room.

I love you, Amy

Oh, God.

                                                                                   ************

So, I hope that you enjoyed this story!

I would appreciate it if you have any suggestions :)

LOVE IT OR HATE IT, LET ME KNOW BELOW!!

Thank you so much for reading :)

WriteForLife