58

"And that will be with me" Mrs

"And that will be with me" Mrs. Seo snatched the phone from Jihae's hands before placing it inside her bag.
"Mom.. is dating Jaemin that bad? Why are you behaving like it's a mistake??" Jihae asked, looking at her mother.
"Jihae.. you're my everything. You mean more than anyone to me. Someone like him shouldn't be together with someone like us okay?" Jihae rolled her eyes hearing her words.

"So if it was someone else and not Jaemin, you would've been fine?" Jihae questioned.
"If you're so desperate about him then go to him but I'll leave the house. Do what ever you want cause then you won't have your mother. You know I won't change my decision once I make up my mind right?" She stated, standing up to leave the house.

"Don't. I'll listen to you.." Jihae cut in, stopping her mother.
"Good. Now go and study" Mrs. Seo pointed at her room and Jihae walked away, not sparing her mother a look.

 Seo pointed at her room and Jihae walked away, not sparing her mother a look

"I'll get goi—"
"Jihae.. she's Kim Seyeon, she'll accompany you all day from now on" Her mother said pointing at the lady- probably in her late 20's, in front of her.
"Pick her and drive back home right after school. If she doesn't come by the time I'd told you then inform me right away, I'll take care of it" She instructed the women and she nodded, taking a note of her words.

"You two can leave now" Her mother smiled at the women before walking inside her room.
Jihae followed her mother to her room.
"Mom what are you even doing? Don't you think this is too much? I'll just handle—"
"I've lost my trust on you Jihae, just go to school before your late" Her mother turned away from her picking up her purse, heading out of her room to her company.

"Mom what are you even doing? Don't you think this is too much? I'll just handle—""I've lost my trust on you Jihae, just go to school before your late" Her mother turned away from her picking up her purse, heading out of her room to her company

"What is all of this Ji??" Dahee asked pointing at Seyeon behind her.
Jihae was about to speak up but saw Jaemin parking his bicycle- her eyes fixed on him.
He looked at her and was about to speak up but noticing Seyeon behind her-understanding everything, he walked away ignoring the girl.

"Did he just ignore you? The fuck is happening?" Donghyuck asked, shook by Jaemin's behavior.
"My mom caught us together and forced us to break up" Jihae explained, sighing out loud.
"And now you've a bodyguard?! What nonsense?" Renjun frowned as they walked inside the building.
"Cheer up Ji, things will turn out fine" Dahee patted her back trying to lift her mood.

Jihae was about to enter the class but someone called out her name, stopping her and her friends.
"Jihae your mother requested to put you in class 1 from now on. That's your new class, you all get in" Mr. Jung motioned all her friends to enter class 2 while pointing at class 1 for Jihae.
"Sorry Jihae, I did try my best to convince your mother but she didn't agree. Get in before the class starts" Mr. Jung shook his head in disappointment before entering his classroom.

Jihae breathed out, trying to get herself together from letting out her frustration as tears before making her way to her new class.
"Oh yes come in" Mrs. Kim- the homeroom teacher of class 1, motioned her to enter in.
"We'll have Seo Jihae in our class from now on. Get seated" She pointed at the empty seat next to a girl.
Giving her a quick nod, Jihae sat down next to her and the teacher began her class.

"Where's Jihae?" Jaemin asked looking at the three seated behind him.
"She's now shifted to class 1 cause of her mother.." Donghyuck said, unsure of what his reply would be.
"Oh.." Jaemin let out despite his heart lurching as he felt his eyes get teary.

Just then Miri entered the classroom, making her way to sit down next to Jaemin.
"Hey Jaeminie" She waved at him as she scraped her chair back to sit.
"You're worst than I thought Miri" Jaemin commented before standing up and getting seated next to Donghyuck, since Jihae was no longer a part of their class.

"It'll be alright man, don't worry" Donghyuck pat his shoulder, assuringly and Jaemin gave him a nod.
"I miss you Angel.." Jaemin muttered under his breath, blinking away his tears and soon Mr. Jung began his class.

The two barely have any moments together- it's all sad shit ever since the start

Poor Minhae😔